OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never understood the hate for howard...

everybody wants him to be something he's not...

he's just a happy go lucky type dude that has a limited offensive attack, but can rebound and block shots with the best off them...

dude's personality is that of a person who just wants to keep the levity iin the room.

what's wrong with that?

the length of this game is making Bravelude proud

kobe_medium.gif

he's just a happy go lucky type dude that has a limited offensive attack, but can rebound and block shots with the best off them...

dude's personality is that of a person who just wants to keep the levity iin the room.

what's wrong with that?

Because he had the talent to be so much more.

Those who didnt believe the Rockets are frauds, yet another fraud display

Yall just trying to refute the truth

what's wrong with that?
People always like the bulldog mentality, the no nonsense killer. Just a fan's nature

Most folks admit his skill though

i love when players chirp at fans... :lol:

these giant men would crush the average person but dudes think because they paid admission, the can talk all the **** in the world...

i'm hoping a player catches a fan in Temecula

i love when players chirp at fans...
laugh.gif

these giant men would crush the average person but dudes think because they paid admission, the can talk all the **** in the world...

i'm hoping a player catches a fan in Temecula
I was so happy when the Pacers were KO'ing fans tbh
Word,I enjoyed watching S-Jax throwing haymakers at the dudes that were ganging up on Artest 
pimp.gif
. Jermaine O'Neals slipping falcon punch is the stuff of legend 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
little do the refs know dwight & dorsey switched jerseys so dwight is actually in the game right now

Because he had the talent to be so much more.

People always like the bulldog mentality, the no nonsense killer. Just a fan's nature

Most folks admit his skill though

i feel yall...

but it's like... dude's been in the league for 10+ years... it aint like he's gonna change..

i dunno... i just think sports fans can be some of the most nonsensical people on the planet... talkin crazy about giant men because they dont fit what you (not you, famb i quoted) think he should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom