OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
me? what else did i predict?

And that was less of a prediction and more of a want.

I think you did, but maybe I go you mixed up with someone else :lol: .

I just think at this point its too difficult to predict anything about this series. The only for sure thing at this point is the Clippers beating Houston IMO. Grizz could very well win in Oracle and have everyone thinking the series is in the Grizz favor only for them to lose Game 6 just like last year against OKC. I don't care who wins what game as long as the Grizz can somehow win 4 games in this series. As much as I wanted to think Memphis was prepared for this game, they was a serious let down. They didn't adjust to anything GSW was doing on both ends of the floor and this was just another wake up call for them.

Just more material for the summer jam screen going up at the end of the WCF

Still, really want to end our seires tomorrow. Would be nice to sit back and watch for a few days how GSW-MEM plays out.

So, as long as its not ATL who comes out of the East, any of the remaining teams in the West would have HCA, correct?

me? what else did i predict?

And that was less of a prediction and more of a want.

I think you did, but maybe I go you mixed up with someone else :lol: .

I just think at this point its too difficult to predict anything about this series. The only for sure thing at this point is the Clippers beating Houston IMO. Grizz could very well win in Oracle and have everyone thinking the series is in the Grizz favor only for them to lose Game 6 just like last year against OKC. I don't care who wins what game as long as the Grizz can somehow win 4 games in this series. As much as I wanted to think Memphis was prepared for this game, they was a serious let down. They didn't adjust to anything GSW was doing on both ends of the floor and this was just another wake up call for them.

truthfully...I wish there was a B-Dubs button to make both of these teams win. I love watching the battles between these teams and LAC.

Just more material for the summer jam screen going up at the end of the WCF

Still, really want to end our seires tomorrow. Would be nice to sit back and watch for a few days how GSW-MEM plays out.

So, as long as its not ATL who comes out of the East, any of the remaining teams in the West would have HCA, correct?

I want you to too. I cant bear another Rockets game bro loll. And get cp3 some rest I'd rather watch him than austin's flailing self. albeit he scores, son be wild on some corey brewer ****.

Looking at that Neat-O Stat of the night reminds me of how early the finals used to start, even with the 5 game first round. That shot that Stockton made won the Western Conference finals. We still have 4 series that could go 7 games in the conference semifinal round...

We needed this game, but Warriors still need to penetrate more IMO.

After halftime, I stopped paying attention. I knew it was over because the Grizz were just not coming back from 17 down against an efficient offense. I think GSW stuck with their game plan, but Memphis just came into the game over confident. GSW did a FEW things different, but having Bogut play off TA was the smartest thing Kerr could have ever done. TA blew the game open for GSW by messing up several possessions early in the game. He just needs to be smarter than that. It forced Joerger to take TA out, which allowed GSW's offense to go off. You need TA on the floor in order to cause some havoc on the defensive end, but you also need him to be discipline on the offensive end. I think it threw Memphis all out of whack with Kerr's game plan and it was a wrap from then on.

You have good seats?

Not this year. I didn't get season tickets. I usually sit about 12 rows up behind the goal on the visitor's side and I split with my parents. I just bought the seats I had today via Ticketmaster when they went on sale.

Looking at that Neat-O Stat of the night reminds me of how early the finals used to start, even with the 5 game first round. That shot that Stockton made won the Western Conference finals. We still have 4 series that could go 7 games in the conference semifinal round...

:lol: lets be real and reasonable theres only 3 that can go 7

Houston might as well come dressed in a fisherman's attire next game

Houston might as well come dressed in a fisherman's attire next game
255806babfeb11e2b80e22000ae91445_6.jpg

Whoever wins this series is gonna wash the Clippers/Houston in 4. Maybe 3.

Last edited:
Atleast you were there. Don't think I'm going to a game this year too much $$$

One of the benefits of living in a city in the south mane. Cost of living is cheap as hell :pimp: . I definitely want to make my way out to a game in Cali, though. I just know its going to cost me :lol:

Whoever wins this series is gonna wash the Clippers in 4. Maybe 3.

I see you trying that reverse jinx :lol:

Last edited:

One of the benefits of living in a city in the south mane. Cost of living is cheap as hell :pimp: . I definitely want to make my way out to a game in Cali, though. I just know its going to cost me :lol:

Last year I paid 86$ per ticket for Warriors / Clips game 6. It's in 170s for last row uppers :smh:

After halftime, I stopped paying attention. I knew it was over because the Grizz were just not coming back from 17 down against an efficient offense. I think GSW stuck with their game plan, but Memphis just came into the game over confident. GSW did a FEW things different, but having Bogut play off TA was the smartest thing Kerr could have ever done. TA blew the game open for GSW by messing up several possessions early in the game. He just needs to be smarter than that. It forced Joerger to take TA out, which allowed GSW's offense to go off. You need TA on the floor in order to cause some havoc on the defensive end, but you also need him to be discipline on the offensive end. I think it threw Memphis all out of whack with Kerr's game plan and it was a wrap from then on.
Very good observation, Conley would have had to play a phenomenal game to keep up alongside with Z.Bo playing an at least decent game. This Griz team is ******* lethal though, think ya'lol would've gave Leonard and Parker headaches, maybe Duncan for a few games.

One of the benefits of living in a city in the south mane. Cost of living is cheap as hell
pimp.gif
. I definitely want to make my way out to a game in Cali, though. I just know its going to cost me
laugh.gif
just come to Sacramento

ya don't do that

You have good seats?
Not this year. I didn't get season tickets. I usually sit about 12 rows up behind the goal on the visitor's side and I split with my parents. I just bought the seats I had today via Ticketmaster when they went on sale.
do a kickstarter!

my boss is offering me his tickets to Wednesday's game.... might show up in a Kings jersey

just watched Andrew Wiggins highlights for some reason

can't wait to see #PlayoffWiggins

I'm just hoping Austin rivers has an amazing game if the clippers off the rockets.. would be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom