OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i'll go with you. 
embarassed.gif

if we can get Chandos after
maybe.... I'm prob gonna offer to a few girls I'm trying to bed and/or have sex with, and then I'll prob ask @Jumpman II, then I'll ask you? 

Chando's in Roseville closes at 10 and I doubt the others are open any later, no way we get back in time for that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Steph is definitely feeling himself right now.
When that mouthpiece is out being chewed on in combination with that shoulders lanked down drag your feet I'm tired type walk, he's feeling himself.

We shall see how this ends, might be heartbreak for Steph again.

I didn't get to see the games. Why did Playoff Tony Allen only play 16 minutes tonight?

Another injury?

Warriors in 6 and the clippers will close out tomorrow. Warriors and clippers facing each other in the wcf is destiny

Means nothing. Grizz we're undefeated with Conley in the playoffs. Warriors hadn't lost at home since Jan.

Nobody believed GSW was winging tonight, much less game 5, be real.(Vegas has to believe, it's odds for them)

Warriors in 6 and the clippers will close out tomorrow. Warriors and clippers facing each other in the wcf is destiny

Dont jinx it bro i dont like the way your predictions pan out

Nobody believed GSW was winging tonight, much less game 5, be real.(Vegas has to believe, it's odds for them)

Speak for yourself, i had to have em winning tonight to fulfill my prediction of warriors in 6

6 may be unreasonable but im sticking with it

Well, the Grizz were 4-0 in Game 3's when the series was tied 1-1 and terrible in Game 4's after a 2-1 lead. GSW had a great record in Game 4's. For whatever those trends mean, they seem pretty on point this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom