OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Grizz were 4-0 in Game 3's when the series was tied 1-1 and terrible in Game 4's after a 2-1 lead. GSW had a great record in Game 4's. For whatever those trends mean, they seem pretty on point this far.

Man, you are going in with the breakdowns right now.

That you ESPN?

Well, the Grizz were 4-0 in Game 3's when the series was tied 1-1 and terrible in Game 4's after a 2-1 lead. GSW had a great record in Game 4's. For whatever those trends mean, they seem pretty on point this far.
yeah and the clippers werent supposed to beat the spurs in game 7 if we went on recent history. that ish dont matter. 

yeah and the clippers werent supposed to beat the spurs in game 7 if we went on recent history. that ish dont matter. 

You are apart of that "Grizz never stood a chance crowd" too. Your opinion doesn't matter at this point plehboi. I thought LAC/SAS was going 7 before Game 5 started. Do I deserve a cookie for it? :lol:

I'm just going by the trends of both teams. If u really don't think MEM stands a chance in Game 5, break it down and don't come up with some BS about how the trends don't make sense.

Last edited:
naw i never said that memphis was done.

. i was joking because of the stat posted. i dont believe in stats like that .

memphis has a shot in game 5. Just a bad game , we seen them make gs look average last game. it aint 3-1 .im lowkey rooting for memphis in this series. im starting to dislike gs.  

Last edited:
Everyone that counted out the Dubs looking real stupid right now.

I was 100% confident they'd handle business and they did just that. The games we lost, steph and klay were both missing wide open shots. It really wasn't Toby Allen's first team all defense that was holding it down.

Everyone that counted out the Dubs looking real stupid right now.

I was 100% confident they'd handle business and they did just that. The games we lost, steph and klay were both missing wide open shots. It really wasn't Toby Allen's first team all defense that was holding it down.
League catering these guards.  Yall forget when Shaq was like 30+ points, 10 rebs, 4.69 assists, 4/10 FT at the stripe, and the 'i'll make it when it counts'.

League continues to change rules and the way they 'call' games.  GUess that's just how it is.

Yea the most BS was when they didnt call that foul on AD on the Steph corner 3 but it was revealed they were gonna call it if he missed it

All of the team's down 2-1 answering the bell except Houston.

Sports aren't fair sometimes. [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Can't expect much from mediocrity.

They'll get their backs blown out tomorrow too.

Last edited:
I have no idea why Kevin McHale is around.  Dude is suffering from arthritis big time.  This explains it all.  Dude is a fraud.  If my kid's friends dad looked anything like him, I'd switch schools.  I wouldn't be surprised if McHale was some pedo.  Dude proally taught KG to 'tap tap'.

He looks very suspicious.  His body language is a crime.  

WHO THE HELL DOES THIS?  A shoulder tap is okay, but WHO THE HECK RUBS and SQUEEZES.

John Travolta and Kevin McHale should Civil.

Steve Balmer and McHale proally make trips to Patayya.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom