OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers bench has also been outplaying us they probably have the best starting 5 in the league so if that happens we are gonna get blownout l

[quote name="Lver of Jordan"][quote name="shoeking2102"]Lebron is going to have himself a game, one of these games.[/quote]Tonight :nerd:[/quote]The people want this SOOO bad. :lol:

The people want this SOOO bad.
laugh.gif
the people want lebron to fail. i hope he fails in a spectacular fashion, much like last game sans incredible catch n shoot buzzer beater

Bulls getting back on the winning side tonight. Last game was so damn winnable. Miracle shots by great players are gonna happen in sports.

[quote name="BishopStrongBow"]Joey Crawford on duty for Bulls/Cavs tonight [emoji]128528[/emoji][/quote]WELP! :lol:

Good job, good effort, Bullies. *shrugs*

[quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]The people want this SOOO bad. :lol: [/QUOTE]the people want lebron to fail. i hope he fails in a spectacular fashion, much like last game sans (free timeout allowing the offense to collect themself and setup for an) incredible catch n shoot buzzer beater[/quote] :\

How is that going to work when Bogut is playing a borderline zone? He's not leaving the post.

TA can screen off whoever man he wants if Bogut is not worried about him. There are ways to make him effective on offense because he's going to have to play. Grizz are just not beating GSW with him only playing 15 minutes. Green is not good enough on both ends of the floor to replace TA in this series. Maybe if Green could actually put together some big scoring nights, it would be okay.

Grizz were also crying a lot last night about getting calls. I don't know when will NBA players learn the more you cry, the less respect you get from the ref staff. The Warriors were doing it in Games 2 and 3 and the Grizz did it in Game 4. The Grizz should've known with how the 4th quarter went in Game 3 that it would be a battle with the refs coming into the game. They literally complained every possession down the court :lol: . Just play basketball and play smart. Make your adjustments and play your game.

Last edited:
[quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"]lmao we don't gotta talk about the poor (and downright suspect) officiating. lets just focus on the shot lol
[/quote]Tru.

How is that going to work when Bogut is playing a borderline zone? He's not leaving the post.

TA can screen off whoever man he wants if Bogut is not worried about him. There are ways to make him effective on offense because he's going to have to play. Grizz are just not beating GSW with him only playing 15 minutes. Green is not good enough on both ends of the floor to replace TA in this series. Maybe if Green could actually put together some big scoring nights, it would be okay.

Grizz were also crying a lot last night about getting calls. I don't know when will NBA players learn the more you cry, the less respect you get from the ref staff. The Warriors were doing it in Games 2 and 3 and the Grizz did it in Game 4. The Grizz should've known with how the 4th quarter went in Game 3 that it would be a battle with the refs coming into the game. They literally complained every possession down the court :lol: . Just play basketball and play smart. Make your adjustments and play your game.

Besides defense what consistent thing can he do on the offensive end?

Btw I'm not hating or insinuating anything. Just picking your brain on your BBall IQ.

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="shoeking2102"]
 In his last five games, Chris Paul has 50 assists and 4 turnovers. #Clippers #NBA
[/quote]
and in his last 5 games, bron has 44 assists and 29 TO's.[/quote]'S what happens when you're aggressive and your team's offense centers around you.

:nerd:

'S what I've been told.

:nerd:

That Chris Paul stat is impressive, but this one is lowkey far more outrageous. 
 Austin Rivers is averaging 18.3 points per 36 minutes with a TS of 57% #NBAPlayoffs
Could shed a tear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom