OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides defense what consistent thing can he do on the offensive end?

Btw I'm not hating on insinuating anything. Just picking your brain on your BBall IQ.

He's an excellent cutter and believe it or not, he's pretty good at finishing at the rim. Its the wide open layups he tends to miss.

Just a side note: Listening to the radio now, they said TA tweaked his hamstring as well. He didn't want to say anything about it, but he was limping after the game.

Grizz took 56 shots in the paint and only made 22 :lol: . Golden State shot better from 3 than we did from inside the paint. I refuse to believe the end of this series will simply be Golden State making an adjustment and Memphis having no response to it. If that happens, I would be highly disappointed in the coaching by Joerger.

Last edited:
[quote name="EvansST"][quote name="shoeking2102"]That Chris Paul stat is impressive, but this one is lowkey far more outrageous.
Austin Rivers is averaging 18.3 points per 36 minutes with a TS of 57% #NBAPlayoffs

Could shed a tear
[/quote]I thought he was washed after being in the league for like two years?

#NTplayofflogic[/quote]I mean, can he not just be a role player having a decent run? Not a star who was cast aside and forgotten, not a scrub who is proving his critics wrong and making a case to start in the ASG next year.

Just a role player who is having a decent playoffs. Not great, because there are too many dribbles off the foot for that.

#MiddleGround

View media item 1530077

Barnes ready to risk it all :lol:
shes GORGEOUS man. o lawd. they sent a reporter that fine into the locker room? he looking at her thinkin bout kids already and i dont even blame him

My dude Harrison is love struck.  

Idk how he didnt catch a case there, I woulda WIO

lmaooo he prolly sitting there with no shorts on, full chub. Hit her with the cuban accent.

waaaaat ju no like??

View media item 1530077

Barnes ready to risk it all :lol:
shes GORGEOUS man. o lawd. they sent a reporter that fine into the locker room? he looking at her thinkin bout kids already and i dont even blame him

My dude Harrison is love struck.  

Idk how he didnt catch a case there, I woulda WIO

lmaooo he prolly sitting there with no shorts on, full chub. Hit her with the cuban accent.

waaaaat ju no like??

:rofl:

@WojYahooNBA: New Orleans has fired coach Monty Williams, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Stunning move for Pelicans, where GM Dell Demps has his way now. Williams improved each season as coach, led franchise to playoffs. Stunning

[quote name="shoeking2102"]
 In his last five games, Chris Paul has 50 assists and 4 turnovers. #Clippers #NBA
Dear.

GOD.

:smh:

Broken-down-in-Bosnia-1024x767.jpg

CP3 Slander Bus has definitely stalled, but I'm confident this is @Chester McFloppy & sea manup sea manup trying to fix it. :lol:[/quote]I'm lookin fresh in all red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom