OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah currys wife is all natural & actually cooks TT's broad looks like she would burn water
WORD! currys wife actually looks fun AND has fun with him all the time. shes goofy and beautiful. supports her man for real, not just shows up to collect a check. shes lowkey, cooks, and cleans, and is a family woman who gets along with his family... that sounds like a WINNER to me. ill take that over the "instagram bad" high-maintenance trophy lookin chick 11 out of 10 times.

dudes in here imagining basketball players personal lives tho?

WORD! currys wife actually looks fun AND has fun with him all the time. shes goofy and beautiful. supports her man for real, not just shows up to collect a check. shes lowkey, cooks, and cleans, and is a family woman who gets along with his family... that sounds like a WINNER to me. ill take that over the "instagram bad" high-maintenance trophy lookin chick 11 out of 10 times.

Its that time again. Time for judging females on the internet time. Where every girls a 4-6 and we all drive M3s and make 500k

No its just you internet dudes turn into 14 year old girls and every average looking female celebrity is one direction to you

latest

Instagram hose are the worst.

Not even brain.

Might fall off after. I'm out. 

Fat Girls> Instagram Hose, and it's not even close.

dudes in here imagining basketball players personal lives tho?
im not imagining...they got vids of them goofing off all over the place having fun like my wife and i do. we clown on the regular. so...seeing that. its easy to see that hes got a good one. theres also plenty of vids of him joking bout her cooking and his family 2... nothing to imagine. hope u stretched before that reach tho dont pull a hammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom