OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanity-Perkins.jpg

Its that time again. Time for judging females on the internet time. Where every girls a 4-6 and we all drive M3s and make 500k
the equivalent to saying we can't say any NBA players suck because they are so much better then us....
Not the same. NBA players have a clear discernible skill that we all acknowledge as well as we acknowledge the fact that we are saying said person sucks compared to other elite basketball players. There is a factor of relativity there. 

This is just dudes reaching for lulz and doing the opposite of that. Theres no logic being placed into some of these judgements.

Cue the "you can't ve savin all these *******" video from the Fools Wildin thread yesterday

dudes in here trying too hard, reaching for lulz like crazy

mad feminine tendencies

lemme know when we back to talking hoop

Lets be honest you guys have completely different standards when you're not on NT
no ish... Think its common sense that we hold our celebrity crushes to a different standard then our real life standards...

Come on now. It's like we talking bout our dream cars here...

Lets be honest you guys have completely different standards when you're not on NT
no ish... Think its common sense that we hold our celebrity crushes to a different standard then our real life standards...

This is what's hilarious to me when people go to the "you must date models all the time" line. We compare athelete wives to other athlete wives. Celebrities to other celebrities. Just how we can say Austin Rivers sucks compres to other nba players. Lala is hurt compared to other celebrities.

I was born in 88 & that's one million % a bad thing to me.....

**** im paying $10 for some dirty water with milk for....fohwtbs fam
80s kids 
nthat.gif

I take my **** black doe..... no milk or cream here in my coffee.
just can't justify spending almost $10 on coffee... and yes i was
nerd.gif
Well.... I mean..... if thats what white girls are into then it costs what it costs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

and omg you make me feel like @lawdog1  or @CP1708   you're young as ****.

This is what's hilarious to me when people go to the "you must date models all the time" line. We compare athelete wives to other athlete wives. Celebrities to other celebrities. Just how we can say Austin Rivers sucks compres to other nba players. Lala is hurt compared to other celebrities.
The reason it doesn't work is because not all celebrities have a common factor like NBA players do.

All NBA players are good at basketball, it's a perquisite to becoming an NBA player. Being attractive isn't a prerequisite to being a celebrity so you can't really do that, you have to compare them against all people because that's as far as the common factors go for determining who's attractive and who isn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom