OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No love for future Mrs. Stauskas?

Nik-Stauskas-girlfriend-20150117181346.jpg

screen-shot-2015-01-15-at-12-48-03-pm.jpg

Its that time again. Time for judging females on the internet time. Where every girls a 4-6 and we all drive M3s and make 500k
the equivalent to saying we can't say any NBA players suck because they are so much better then us....
Not the same. NBA players have a clear discernible skill that we all acknowledge as well as we acknowledge the fact that we are saying said person sucks compared to other elite basketball players. There is a factor of relativity there. 

This is just dudes reaching for lulz and doing the opposite of that. Theres no logic being placed into some of these judgements.

Not the same. NBA players have a clear discernible skill that we all acknowledge as well as we acknowledge the fact that we are saying said person sucks compared to other elite basketball players. There is a factor of relativity there. 

This is just dudes reaching for lulz and doing the opposite of that. Theres no logic being placed into some of these judgements.
I mean, yes you're mostly correct. I just fall into the camp that gives no dambs about what another male thinks about a female

besides the MS, i always loved G.Hills wife. My exe looked just like her. doppleganger swag. She went as her for halloween like 3 times too because it was easy, just had to change clothes lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom