OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry's round face wife weak too...

any body pics? bet she's lacking.

Vanity-Perkins.jpg

Ya think her sloppy mouth game on point? :nerd:

Last edited:
In 2010, James came to play in his 34th career playoff game at Quicken Loans Arena with the series against the supposedly too old Boston Celtics tied at 2-2. It was assumed the favored Cavs not only would win the pivotal game but that there would be scores more James home playoff games. Though it was a legitimate possibly, it was hard to fathom that would be James’ last home game in Cleveland, the last playoff game in fact, for five years.

The Celtics blasted the Cavs by 32 points that night and James was a stunning non-factor. Just days off winning his second MVP award he was just 3-of-14 shooting and had just 15 points. In a game where his leadership was expected and his teammates around him helped produce 61 wins during the regular season, James was nearly invisible.

It ended in Game 6 in Boston and the Cavs were in shambles. Owner Dan Gilbert later claimed James quit on his team in the series. There was such a lack of understanding and comprehension about how James could play so poorly and without energy and engagement that it was fertile for outlandish rumors to be started. To this day, what happened that night is still very much a mystery in Cleveland. For years now, there’s been the lingering question of “what happened in Game 5?”

Your move King.

Originally Posted by rck3sactown  

Quote:
just can't justify spending almost $10 on coffee... and yes i was
nerd.gif
Well.... I mean..... if thats what white girls are into then it costs what it costs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

and omg you make me feel like @lawdog1  or @CP1708   you're young as ****.
tbh i don't drink coffee so maybe it's worth paying the extra money for a quality cup of coffee

& i think i'm the youngest one in here 
nerd.gif

Quote:
just can't justify spending almost $10 on coffee... and yes i was :nerd:
Well.... I mean..... if thats what white girls are into then it costs what it costs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

and omg you make me feel like @lawdog1
 or @CP1708
  you're young as ****.

tbh i don't drink coffee so maybe it's worth paying the extra money for a quality cup of coffee

& i think i'm the youngest one in here :nerd:

Im not too much older then you bro, I remember when i was one of the younger dudes here

In 2010, James came to play in his 34th career playoff game at Quicken Loans Arena with the series against the supposedly too old Boston Celtics tied at 2-2. It was assumed the favored Cavs not only would win the pivotal game but that there would be scores more James home playoff games. Though it was a legitimate possibly, it was hard to fathom that would be James’ last home game in Cleveland, the last playoff game in fact, for five years.

The Celtics blasted the Cavs by 32 points that night and James was a stunning non-factor. Just days off winning his second MVP award he was just 3-of-14 shooting and had just 15 points. In a game where his leadership was expected and his teammates around him helped produce 61 wins during the regular season, James was nearly invisible.

It ended in Game 6 in Boston and the Cavs were in shambles. Owner Dan Gilbert later claimed James quit on his team in the series. There was such a lack of understanding and comprehension about how James could play so poorly and without energy and engagement that it was fertile for outlandish rumors to be started. To this day, what happened that night is still very much a mystery in Cleveland. For years now, there’s been the lingering question of “what happened in Game 5?”

Your move King.
...ok ill bite

are you comparing the game 5 from 2010 to this one? cuz this whole write up soundin like a reach from some lowly ohio newspaper blog or something....

looks like she enjoys an $8 coffee tho
I don't understand why this is such a bad thing.... and pls tell me you weren't born in 96 
nerd.gif
just can't justify spending almost $10 on coffee... and yes i was
nerd.gif

maybe it's because i'm not a coffee drinker
Da yung prodogee nickmaz
yeah he's been putting in work lately

give him the max!
you guys are too kind 
embarassed.gif

& i think i'm the youngest one in here 
nerd.gif
nah, its def not worth it.... but I'm saying if the AWG is into it then you mineaswell go with it... think of it like you're paying for a hooker

you prob are the youngest here tbh

$8 coffee huh
nerd.gif

She's a winner in my book. She gotta pay for her own coffee though, or I'm not impressed. I aint buying that **** for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom