OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sager blessed us with the holy spirit.. Good win Rockets.  

The next game is huge.  Its a must win game for the Rockets.  They're going to have to put more points on the board in order to win.  Good defense is needed to keep the Clippers under the Rockets. /ReggieMiller

:lol: :lol:

Bosh mentioned he passed his dorm on his way to Studio J... Isiah asked if he knocked on the door... semi concerning question.

Bosh mentioned he passed his dorm on his way to Studio J... Isiah asked if he knocked on the door... semi concerning question.

Don't worry, isiah is now the head of a wnba team... I'm sure is a responsible adult.

Earlier I saw Brendan Haywood rocking a headband, arm sleeve and knee sleeves on the bench. I always wondered how guys who get zero playing time still manage to rock all their gear like that. My *** would be rocking a Bynum fro and some chucks by the end of the year.

Earlier I saw Brendan Haywood rocking a headband, arm sleeve and knee sleeves on the bench. I always wondered how guys who get zero playing time still manage to rock all their gear like that. My *** would be rocking a Bynum fro and some chucks by the end of the year.
Im mad yall got my guy Jungleboy.

Cuz dey professional atheletes

Saw Reggie Miller in Lax two days ago should've clocked him so I don't have to hear him call a game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom