OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a proud owner of 2 Carl Landry Kings jerseys 
embarassed.gif

got the first one the day he got traded to Sacramento 
roll.gif

EAST Playoffs > WEST Playoffs

All those dudes who were wet dreaming about the West Playoffs all season. 2nd round been blowout after blowout. East games come down to the wire. Better series out East.

Last edited:
1 more game and its bye bye Bulls.

D.Rose can go home and enjoy some family time.

Unfortunately I'm gonna prolly have to watch the bum *** Hawks

When i think of snoop and his weird fashion i think of kurupt's no vaseline part 2 and one things fo sho off the against the grain ep

I guess now I know what it feels like to be Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, etc. during the MJ era :\ .. we just can't get past Lebron no matter what the circumstances are :smh: :frown: ... IT'S NOT FAIR BROS!! :frown:

I guess now I know what it feels like to be Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, etc. during the MJ era :\ .. we just can't get past Lebron no matter what the circumstances are :smh: :frown: ... IT'S NOT FAIR BROS!! :frown:

I was thinking the same thing. :smh:

But I'm not ready to say it's over... We can definitely win at home... And anything can happen in a game 7. :nerd:

i remember Jason Terry was on a Smack DVD or one of those dvd magazines from the early 2000's with blue rags and a bunch of crips :lol:

"I'm here with my N___... whats the name? Mad ***!!!"

"The whole label out on parole"

SMMMMMMMMACK 
This a Smack classic right here ...remember back when I 1st seen it I was shocked to see J Terry in it and crippin too :lol:

Smack and them Hood 2 Hood DVDs from like 04-06 :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

I was thinking the same thing. :smh:

But I'm not ready to say it's over... We can definitely win at home... And anything can happen in a game 7. :nerd:

I feel you but we don't have the type of team that can really dig deep and manage to win two straight vs Bron.

That Game 4 loss really killed our chances :smh:

Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see it, especially if Taj is out. Noah is hot garbage right now and Niko looks lost. We gonna have to roll out Nazr :x

I feel you but we don't have the type of team that can really dig deep and manage to win two straight vs Bron.

That Game 4 loss really killed our chances :smh:

Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see it, especially if Taj is out. Noah is hot garbage right now and Niko looks lost. We gonna have to roll out Nazr :x

Yea I definitely see where you are coming from...

I still got some hope left... Don't want to be one of them fans that leave the Arena early... It's still some ball to play...

And yes thy game 4 L was definitely a big one...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom