OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im mad yall got my guy Jungleboy.
Think he'll help us?
No doubt.
From day one hell be able to lay big hits and bring a tenacious presence to your secondary.  His setbacks are that he misses tackles and gets beat on coverage.

Most of the time its a lack of focus, he goes for the jugular which results in successful plays for the offense.  I expect him to tighten that up, especially since he has the i just been cut chip on his shoulder.  

l
Not gonna lie, when Madden drops, Ill be using TB 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i remember Jason Terry was on a Smack DVD or one of those dvd magazines from the early 2000's with blue rags and a bunch of crips 
laugh.gif

tbh, I bought a Carl Landry Kings jersey for $10 at the team store a year after he got traded away and my buddy also bought an Omri Casspi jersey during that same sale......

and then they came back 2 and 3 seasons later....

so maybe if you bought a Big Z or Drew Gooden jersey they'd comeback?

Last edited:
Haha it's funny you say that cause my buddy had this internship with the Cavs and they had a similar sale and he bought a Jamario Moon jersey and an Sasha Pavlovic signed ball for 15 bucks total :lol:

during their final season i was able to get a sonics luke ridnour jersey and signed photo for like 15 dollars total 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom