OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Love isn't as bad as losing Gasol.

Lebron and Kyrie >>>>>> Rose and Butler

Cavs role players >>>> Seldom used Bulls role players

Oh yeah, and Coach Lebron >>>>> Thibs right now :smh:

There's the whole "coming home" narrative, playing for your home town

If he stays in the west he'd still have to deal with the wear and tear of the gauntlet 

I don't see the east getting any tougher in the immediate future, road to the finals would be easier
still runs through lebron. the west without the spurs and mavs is still bad i guess. we'll see 

was I talking to you?

You mad?
laugh.gif

Would you rather go through the Celtics, Pacers, Hornets, Bulls, Hawks, Heat, Cavs, etc. to get to the Finals or the Spurs, Clippers, Grizz, Rockets, Warriors, etc? :lol:

Considering the Wizards with KD is a better team than a healthy OKC (in my opinion), I'll rather go the East route. I think the structure of Washington would be much better for Durant. That's only if they are able to keep both Wall and Beal.

funniest aspect to me is the love situation. Pretty much all season cats were saying love was in the way. team doesnt need him. he's gone anyways. they're better without him, blah blah blah. Then when they lose a few, its because they're missing one of their best players. then when they win some games, its because even at 70% strength, they're still better than 90% of the league. He's like the ultimate scapegoat. He's an excuse when things are going bad and a means to gloat when things are going good.

"ahhh we're losing because we dont have our 3rd best player. how can anyone win when delladova is your third best player.".

"bruhhhh we dont even need love to beat you! love who?? We're smashing you with delly"

+1

Would you rather go through the Celtics, Pacers, Hornets, Bulls, Hawks, Heat, Cavs, etc. to get to the Finals or the Spurs, Clippers, Grizz, Rockets, Warriors, etc?
laugh.gif

Considering the Wizards with KD is a better team than a healthy OKC (in my opinion), I'll rather go the East route. I think the structure of Washington would be much better for Durant. That's only if they are able to keep both Wall and Beal.
assuming spurs fade, dallas is dead, portland breaks apart, why doesn't KD jump ship to the rockets/warriors/clippers and i think that'll be an easier road than going thru bron 

this is the problem...when you try to compare him to jordan. he is no comparison. 

if jimmy butler is dropping 30 on bron then MJ would average 40.

bron is really good but please stop it with MJ. 
come up for air fam
laugh.gif
 People hate LeBron like he slept with their moms man.

We are all witnessing a legend at work. Let that man be great. He's beating the Bulls as the only seasoned vet on his squad. 

still runs through lebron. the west without the spurs and mavs is still bad i guess. we'll see 
Right, but the first rounds leading up to LeBron are considerably less treacherous. Plus, CLE hasn't really proved itself to be "scary" by any means, yet. They could obviously become that next year with a key signing, but Love doesn't make them a team to fear

The west will still have:

Clippers, Rockets, Warriors, Grizzlies to deal with. Plus depending on where LaMarcus goes.. you still have OKC and Pelicans one move away, and possible the Spurs

Last edited:
we'll see what KD does. i doubt he does his own "i'm coming home" thing... since lebron just did that. i'm convinced he's going to houston but that's just part wishful thinking 

assuming spurs fade, dallas is dead, portland breaks apart, why doesn't KD jump ship to the rockets/warriors/clippers and i think that'll be an easier road than going thru bron 

A lot of those teams will never just "fade". They will continue to have success going forward because that's how they are built. You already hear people talking about SAS getting LMA and if LMA leaves Portland, I'm assuming they go after another guy like Monroe. Dallas may not be a title contender threat, but I think they would be better than the majority of the teams in the East going forward. Playing 75% of your schedule against the West will be more difficult until the conferences somehow make a drastic shift. Not to mention going up against The Brow and an up and coming Jazz team.

:lol:  People hate LeBron like he slept with their moms man.

We are all witnessing a legend at work. Let that man be great. He's beating the Bulls as the only seasoned vet on his squad. 

I don't get it.

I don't hate Kobe or Mike or anybody not Paul Pierce.

I think dudes are worried he'll pass their favorite guys in the eyes of other fans, so they feel a duty to try and knock dude down a peg from their computers :lol:

A lot of those teams will never just "fade". They will continue to have success going forward because that's how they are built. You already hear people talking about SAS getting LMA and if LMA leaves Portland, I'm assuming they go after another guy like Monroe. Dallas may not be a title contender threat, but I think they would be better than the majority of the teams in the East going forward. Playing 75% of your schedule against the West will be more difficult until the conferences somehow make a drastic shift. Not to mention going up against The Brow and an up and coming Jazz team.
kawhai & lma aren't replacing three HOFers. spurs have to face a rebuilding process sooner or later. maybe it'll just be a season or two where they aren't as dominant

I don't get it.

I don't hate Kobe or Mike or anybody not Paul Pierce.

I think dudes are worried he'll pass their favorite guys in the eyes of other fans, so they feel a duty to try and knock dude down a peg from their computers
laugh.gif
no one is worried. you really don't read well. 

if KD was heading back home why wouldn't he have signed with under armor. wash dc company willing to build him some stadium in his mom's name... 

kawhai & lma aren't replacing three HOFers. spurs have to face a rebuilding process sooner or later. maybe it'll just be a season or two where they aren't as dominant

The point I'm making is that those teams in the West will still be superior to what's in the East. Who would KD have to truly worry about going through a tough series against in the East outside of Cleveland? And that's only if they keep Love going forward. Toronto? Atlanta? Indiana? Boston? Hornets? Miami? Chicago may be the only other team, but I'm not considering them on the level of some teams out tWest. You cannot tell me those squads would make things harder for him.

OKC may very well get through the West with a healthy squad, but its going to be far from easy. They are not going to simply run through opponents.

Last edited:
Which was brought up in the article...
Didn't need the article for that 

It was just a few months ago everyone, including yourself was ******** on the Wizards

Now that they've beat a sub par Toronto squad who will never do anything and a few games against the Hawks, I mean yes, overall that helps them look more appealing. That isn't saying too much more though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom