OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont let 1 game fool you bro. dude is still slowing down. that bounce is much lower. He's still a supreme athlete, but he gets gassed much faster now. There's only so much that hyperbaric chamber can help.

Meh, he's still about to go to the ECF and could very well go to the NBA Finals this year. Still putting up 27 7 and like 10 or something like that against the bulls. He isn't shooting the ball as well and his turnovers are through the roof, but nothing that he's doing / not doing is really noteworthy enough to suggest that he's "declining."

as a player he's still amazing. he's declining as an athlete. As everyone does. '30' changes people.

BINGO! BEEN saying that. That's EXACTLY what it is. Goes back even BEFORE Bron too and i BEEN calling that out on cats.
The funny thing about it is that no matter how much negative things they say about him it will never matter in reality because it won't ever effect him or his legacy. He's still the best player in the world. One of the best players to ever play the game and will go down as top 5 of all time. I use to be similar to these dudes with my kobe hate from 05-010. Thankfully I'm not like that anymore and can appreciate greatness whether I'm a fan of that player or not.
I appreciate all greatness too and don't have favorite players. Opinion is still that LeBron don't compare to MJ, there's zero hate in my thought process

Last edited:
LeBron is absolutely slowing down, and had lost some bounce...

... and is still (for me) the best player in the National Basketball Association.

And I'm not even sure it's unintentional, not having as much bounce and slowing down a little. In other words, it wouldn't surprise me if a reporter asked him about that and his response was, "Yeah, that's true, and intentional." He's been to 4 straight Finals runs, and would be smart to realize he doesn't need to jump out the gym if he wants to extend his career as far as possible.

Marathon/chess.

Not sprint/checked.

The funny thing about it is that no matter how much negative things they say about him it will never matter in reality because it won't ever effect him or his legacy. He's still the best player in the world. One of the best players to ever play the game and will go down as top 5 of all time. I use to be similar to these dudes with my kobe hate from 05-010. Thankfully I'm not like that anymore and can appreciate greatness whether I'm a fan of that player or not.

Some of these cats just can't grow up.

Would rather pray for his downfall.

the first problem was the bulls relying so heavily on pau. 

the regular season had yall gassed. 

Bron definitely has lost a step but I seen that coming, it's amazing that it's taken him this long because dude has played more basketball than any other player since he's been drafted.

Playoffs/Olympics/FIBA. :x

no need be egotistical. no one calling nothing w/o money on the table.

yeah, gasol brought in for this purpose because rose, noah, and butler couldn't get it done.

[quote name="VICTOR PAGE"]Lebron is on the backslide of his career.

He's not the scary juggernaut of a beast that one should be scared of anymore. That team is very beatable.[/quote]Not this. [quote name="shoeking2102"][QUOTE name="Freeze"]as a player he's still amazing. he's declining as an athlete. As everyone does. '30' changes people.[/QUOTE]I mean, I guess but it's a moot point if he's still the best player in the league and a walking NBA Final appearance. [/quote]This.

Man what?

How KD and Wall would co-exist? :lol:

Yea I'm sure KD would hate getting great passes of stagger screens and great passes in transition from Wall.

Don't see a 40% 3pt shooter and the second best pure point guard in the league jelling at all.

The Cavaliers' big man and his wife were pulled over on the side of a road, according to the Westlake Police Department. A 911 caller suggested Perkins' wife instigated the dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom