OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron could average 40 and would get no love...everyone should just accept the fact that people dont like him.  

they expected a jordan type...and got him instead...soft. 

Last edited:
CHI and CLE lose players but still have their stars. Both producing pools of tears.

WAS loses their star, most important player. We man up and expect to win still, no excuses. DC mentality.
the lets have a pity party for the wizards talk 
sick.gif

lebron could average 40 and would get no love...everyone should just accept the fact that people dont like him.  
he had a great game last night, and a great shot to finish game 4 ... yall just want everyone to worship the dude. 

Last edited:
not having pau & taj getting tossed for nothing while belladonna got nada hurt us during that comeback run & especially at the end.... its still going 7 as I originally predicted anyway

It's just so many things has to go right for a Bulls win.

Rose has to score 30. Jimmy has to score at least 20 ish. Bron has to get 5 plus turnovers and shoot poorly from the field. Bulls has to have a solid third contributor. Noah has to not touch the ball :lol:

For it to happen one more time? To push it to 7? Sure.

But for it to happen twice in a row to advance? :frown:

Last edited:
regardless game winning shot and game winning block... hard to argue with it. this is the kind of stuff mj was immortalized for... showing up for the playoffs 

the lets have a pity party for the wizards talk 
sick.gif

he had a great game last night, and a great shot to finish game 4 ... yall just want everyone to worship the dude. 
im completely unbiased when it comes to lebron.   i dont care what yall do. 

not having pau & taj getting tossed for nothing while belladonna got nada hurt us during that comeback run & especially at the end.... its still going 7 as I originally predicted anyway

It's just so many things has to go right for a Bulls win.

Rose has to score 30. Jimmy has to score at least 20 ish. Bron has to get 5 plus turnovers and shoot poorly from the field. Bulls has to have a solid third contributor. Noah has to not touch the ball :lol:

For it to happen one more time? To push it to 7? Sure.

But for it to happen twice in a row? :frown:

id just like for fouls to be actually called on the red side of the ball for the next 2 games since it hasn't happened twice in the first 5

the lets have a pity party for the wizards talk :x

No. It's actually highlighting how soft CHI and CLE fan bases are. Can't ever just lose and give another team credit. Every loss by either becomes one excuse post after another. Check after our last L and theirs. It's pure comedy because it's true.

regardless game winning shot and game winning block... hard to argue with it. this is the kind of stuff mj was immortalized for... showing up for the playoffs 
this is the problem...when you try to compare him to jordan. he is no comparison. 

if jimmy butler is dropping 30 on bron then MJ would average 40.

bron is really good but please stop it with MJ. 

this is the problem...when you try to compare him to jordan. he is no comparison. 

if jimmy butler is dropping 30 on bron then MJ would average 40.

bron is really good but please stop it with MJ. 
i'm saying when he retires these plays will be in his great playoff moments montage. 

wasnt really a game winning block. was just a block. bulls scored again after that block.

Post all the funny faces you want, I'll be the first to tell you Mike is best ever but that nonsense of you can't compare the two is garbage.

NT sports cracks me up. Single game analysis covers the whole series and you might as well call the series.

Cause you know, it's impossible to come back from
2-1 or 3-2.

There needs to be some sort of rule about bringing up Michael Jordan in present day conversations like the rule about Player A Vs Player B discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom