OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what?

How KD and Wall would co-exist?
laugh.gif

Yea I'm sure KD would hate getting great passes of stagger screens and great passes in transition from Wall.

Don't see a 40% 3pt shooter and the second best pure point guard in the league jelling at all.
i didn't say that, i'm saying you don't know how they're going to get along. nobody does. kd has no ties with wall. this isn't nba2k17

Man what?

How KD and Wall would co-exist?
laugh.gif

Yea I'm sure KD would hate getting great passes of stagger screens and great passes in transition from Wall.

Don't see a 40% 3pt shooter and the second best pure point guard in the league jelling at all.
acting like wall is westbrook and going to be hypothetically taking away shots from kd.

Last edited:

i didn't say that, i'm saying you don't know how they're going to get along. nobody does. kd has no ties with wall. this isn't nba2k17
We're not discussing that, we're discussing you saying that a core of KD/Beal/Wall absolutely could not beat the Cavs

That's some silly **** to say

And the Cavs
this is the cavs first year together w. lbj and a new coach. bulls have had their squad for how long and with the same coach.... not counting the bulls out yet but the love-less cavs are doing fine. next year the cavs young players (tristan thompson, kyrie) all get better, they add a couple other guys, keep love or get alridge... it's going to be a scary team to beat  

When I was talking to Freeze, I was talking about Lebron declining. I quoted Lakersman3k about Lebron's decline, freeze commented, and I commented on that. 
I see. Well the discussion is in several places now from the origins 

The basis was that if KD happened to go to DC, would they have an easier road in the east getting to the finals even with LeBron and company waiting?

Bartleby says that it wouldn't be worth it for KD to go to the east if he would have to run into LeBron

The basis was that if KD happened to go to DC, would they have an easier road in the east getting to the finals even with LeBron and company waiting?

Bartleby says that it wouldn't be worth it for KD to go to the east if he would have to run into LeBron
yeah, i stand by that. 

think kd would have an easier time going to gsw or hou. 

this is the cavs first year together w. lbj and a new coach. bulls have had their squad for how long and with the same coach.... not counting the bulls out yet but the love-less cavs are doing fine. next year the cavs young players (tristan thompson, kyrie) all get better, they add a couple other guys, keep love or get alridge... it's going to be a scary team to beat  
If they keep Love that team will be the favorites for sure but only scary in the east. They would be just another contender in the west

If by chance KD did go to DC, they would be just as formidable in a few years

Last edited:
BINGO! BEEN saying that. That's EXACTLY what it is. Goes back even BEFORE Bron too and i BEEN calling that out on cats.

The funny thing about it is that no matter how much negative things they say about him it will never matter in reality because it won't ever effect him or his legacy. He's still the best player in the world. One of the best players to ever play the game and will go down as top 5 of all time. I use to be similar to these dudes with my kobe hate from 05-010. Thankfully I'm not like that anymore and can appreciate greatness whether I'm a fan of that player or not.
I appreciate all greatness too and don't have favorite players. Opinion is still that LeBron don't compare to MJ, there's zero hate in my thought process

I definitely agree with you on that. Bron isn't touching Mike even if he wins 4 more rings (Which isn't likely imo). He has a chance to possibly be the 2nd best player of all time tho.

ive never heard the kd to hou rumors...i think he stays an OKC. 

expect them to be a 1-2 seed next year if healthy

kd a ny type of guy. bright lights, madison square garden, think he would embrace that
win one in ny and he would be derek jeter

Last edited:

yeah, i stand by that. 

think kd would have an easier time going to gsw or hou. 

fam...what? wall beal kd and any dopey big men running through the east.

ive never heard the kd to hou rumors...i think he stays an OKC. 
expect them to be a 1-2 seed next year if healthy

jalen rose predicted KD to houston a couple of years ago. it isn't happening.

kd a ny type of guy. bright lights, madison square garden, think he would embrace that
win one in ny and he would be derek jeter

he's hella emotional though. a few unsavory Ny Post covers would have em committing that.

fam...what? wall beal kd and any dopey big men running through the east.
jalen rose predicted KD to houston a couple of years ago. it isn't happening.
i'm just not sold on wall beal and kd. becoming juggernauts. on paper it looks great. that's about it. 

I think KD's injury is pretty serious and he'll never be the same again. If that's true, then he would definitely become a Knick :smh:

Jeter was born into that organization and had A LOT of true GREATS to mentor him

I don't see the connection there at all besides the mild mannered personalities 

KD done, foot injury like Ming, just ain't the same no more.  All he does is out shoot people, but that's about it.  Can't do anything else, can't play defense, just out shoot.  He'll be a Korver or Ray Allen soon.

KD done, foot injury like Ming, just ain't the same no more.  All he does is out shoot people, but that's about it.  Can't do anything else, can't play defense, just out shoot.  He'll be a Korver or Ray Allen soon.
damn you just put korver and ray allen in the same sentence. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom