OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD will be fine, OKC almost screwed him up permanently but still did the right thing in the end and all doctors say athletes make full recovery from his injury within the timeframe.

OKC going to be scary next year.

kd been out one season and people already forget how good he is. smh

even when he has played this season he killed. i remember him giving the warriors 30 in the 1st half. 

^ agree with OKC statement. 

all depends on billy donovan. he has to be better than skiles though

Last edited:
all these future scenarios, really makes me appreciate what miami did with their super team. you hope to find a way to create a beast of different talents, all in or close to their primes, all working towards one goal. And on paper, they look amazing, but on the court they look like bambi legs. The Heat were off and running yr 1. I mean, they had struggles, but they were scary from preseason. they were so good and so much fun to hate.

Last edited:
all these future scenarios, really makes me appreciate what miami did with their super team. you hope to find a way to create a beast of different talents, all working towards one goal. And on paper, they look amazing, but on the court they look like bambi legs. The Heat were off and running yr 1. I mean, they had struggles, but they were scary from preseason. they were so good and so much fun to hate.
ray allen paul pierce kevin garnett did it in a year too. and they were on the downside of their careers

Last edited:
[quote name="shoeking2102"][QUOTE name="Bravelude"]KD done, foot injury like Ming, just ain't the same no more.  All he does is out shoot people, but that's about it.  Can't do anything else, can't play defense, just out shoot.  He'll be a Korver or Ray Allen soon.[/QUOTE]Bravelude pls[/quote]For real. :lol:

Jesus & Korver on the same level? :lol:

And KD is on that weird level, whatever level that is? :lol:

that celtics team was nasty... but

sick.gif

ray allen paul pierce kevin garnett did it in a year too. and they were on the downside of their careers
nobody hated the celtics tho.
they werent villains. we need villains in the nba. 

this. so much this. celtics were loved. pulled dug the older guys flourishing. and i dont know if i can consider the celtics a superteam since they were on the downside. bron was 25. dwade was like 28. same with bosh. guys were in or entering their primes.

the heat werent the villains we wanted, but they were the ones we needed.

Last edited:
this. so much this. celtics were loved. pulled dug the older guys flourishing. and i dont know if i can consider the celtics a superteam since they were on the downside. bron was 25. dwade was like 28. same with bosh. guys were in or entering their primes.
the lakers were villains. celts were a super team even though they were on the downside, they basically had like a 2 year window and made the most of it. i just thought it was cool that three vets on the downside of their careers got together and won the championship in a year. and they were a meltdown away from going 2 in a row. 

the lakers were villains. celts were a super team even though they were on the downside, they basically had like a 2 year window and made the most of it. i just thought it was cool that three vets on the downside of their careers got together and won the championship in a year. and they were a meltdown away from going 2 in a row. 
**** the Celtics

Wall Beal Otto KD and Boogie will lay waste to the league in due time. Then the East and West will BOWB4US Wizard fans.

gsw taking it tonight. tony with a sore hammie wont be able to stay in front of those killas

if kd goes to the wiz...can his new nickname be the DC Sniper???? Please?

We doing predictions now?

2 teams take a commanding 3-2 lead tonight, 1 win away from their conference's finals. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom