OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats all this talk about epic kd vs bron ECFs?

bron is already washed this year, by the time kd moves over he's going to look like obiwan in a new hope 

Jon Krawczynski @APkrawczynski · 53m 53 minutes ago
ESPN NBA Countdown getting new opening with a remix of Mobb Deep's "Survival of the Fittest."

kobe was so damn sick in that finals series. good lord.
def top 10 sg of all time status 
pimp.gif

I'll never understand Jeff Green.

The same dude that could drop 40 on prime Lebron is the same dude that struggles to score against second units.

What's crazy is that he wasn't this bad as a starter. I don't know if he's struggling to adjust as bench player, still dealing with back spasms or a little less motivated due to his reduced role. He actually volunteered to come off the bench after Game 1 against Portland, so I don't think he's upset :lol: . He was playing pretty well the last few months of the season as a starter and then he just fell off a cliff.

And people in Memphis have the nerve to compare him to Rudy Gay. Rudy could at least light up the scoreboard consistently. People just hated it when he would score 18 points through 2 quarters and then finish the game with like 22 points :lol: It was more so about effort with Rudy, but he didn't struggle to score as much as Jeff.

Last edited:
Man what?

How KD and Wall would co-exist? :lol:

Yea I'm sure KD would hate getting great passes of stagger screens and great passes in transition from Wall.

Don't see a 40% 3pt shooter and the second best pure point guard in the league jelling at all.

i didn't say that, i'm saying you don't know how they're going to get along. nobody does. kd has no ties with wall. this isn't nba2k17

Wall and Durant workout in the offseason, and Wall has been on record saying he'll be making a pitch for him in '16.

I'll never understand Jeff Green.

The same dude that could drop 40 on prime Lebron is the same dude that struggles to score against second units.

limited ball-handling, pretty much a straight-line driver
can't consistently get to the free throw line
average/streaky 3 point shooter

what's hard to understand?

anybody in here ever went to a game wearing the gear of the opposing team? what happened?
i went to a clippers kings game once with a cwebb jersey on and a LA kings foam hand

no one cared, its the clippers 

anybody in here ever went to a game wearing the gear of the opposing team? what happened?
Went to a Kings game with Lakers gear on does that count?

great, I will be in LA during MDW.

WCF LAC vs GSW :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
clippers home games are probably the safest place to wear another teams jersey, you will be among friends 

Went to candlestick when niners were playing the boys...
wore a cowboys jersey but I kid you not I think there was actually more cowboys fans than niner fans at the stadium.

Last edited:
Lol what? Cats can't live in one place and be fans of another squad? I'm a laker fan to the death..but my dislike for the pistons is such that i wear all types of other team stuff to their games. Root against them and boo the whole time.

Every year I go to Hawks games with Spurs gear on. Nothing happens. One time some dude with his kid told me to stop booing cause I was booing the Hawks. I continued to boo.

The Hawks got washed that game.

don't do it to a lakers game...

drunk cholos will harass you all game.

some might even put the paws on you. word to Lakers/Celtics finals.

as long as you aren't being a jerk everyone is generally pretty cool. i personally haven't done this but have seen people do it all the time and no one gives a **** 

only time i have been told to shut up at a basketball game was when i was at a lakers game this year booing jeremy lin 

clippers home games are probably the safest place to wear another teams jersey, you will be among friends 
laugh.gif
 This.

Hell, even the clipper fans will engage in friendly banter.

Using Lawler's Law and 'BINGO!' against Clipper fans def delivers the lulz. 

[quote name="akajaedeuce"]don't do it to a lakers game...

drunk cholos will harass you all game.

some might even put the paws on you. word to Lakers/Celtics finals (Dodgers fans).[/quote] Fixed. :\

actually i just remembered, don't do it at the alamodome. friends car got smashed just for having a houston sticker on the back. lol. 

I went to the Clippers last game last year against OKC and was on 1 booing them and got play from a older woman just because lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom