OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear warriors gear everytime they play the kings on the road. No one says anything. I just root for my team along with the other warrior fans that make the trip. It's always a fun time having friendly trash talk with kings fans.

Been to Cincy in Angels gear for an entire Reds/Angels series. Was actually a really good time, all 3 games.

I've been to CLE in Lakers gear. No biggie. Few jokes from ushers & cash register people.

I love in Illinois now, and I've been told by quite a few not to wear Angels gear to a Cubs game if they ever face off and I go, and been told even more seriously that wearing Angels to a White Sox/Angels would be... extremely unsmart.

Last edited:
d61947756473427c9e4cf256a69980f5.jpg

paul-pierce-big.jpg

6a01156f2c3287970c01157039a477970b-pi

teqmiys3ezxyzmhjhwfa.jpg
[/img]

yall go to games where you're a fan of neither team playing?

went to a mavs thunder game in dallas and rooted against the mavs. twas fun

went to a raptors/celtics game when bargnani was the man and the celtics sucked. placed my first bet there at tdk garden. bargnani came through. 

Last edited:

Yup. IDC as long as I'm watching basketball live. Its just a flat out enjoyable experience.

Nick Friedell @NickFriedell
NBA says Dellavedova has been assessed a technical foul for his leg lock on Gibson last night.

Yup. IDC as long as I'm watching basketball live. Its just a flat out enjoyable experience.

this. having season tix, if you dont like the home team, you're bound to see squads that you dont like. last home game of the season was pistons hornets. i was bored af. but, hoops live, is still hoops live. cant beat that.

I watch games on tv with teams that I don't care about. Why wouldnt i go to a game with teams idc about... Nba beats everything for me...

I've been to more clipper games then laker games and don't like the clippers ....

Last edited:
Durants work out with everyone in the offseason though. I can post pictures of him working out with everyone from Wall, Love, Rose, Mayo, Westbrook to irrelevants like Daye and Honeycutt.

NBA says Dellavedova has been assessed a technical foul for his leg lock on Gibson last night.

I hate it when the NBA does this. From a basketball perspective, it's utterly meaningless. The referees blew it by not giving him a tech last night when it was so obvious.

I hate it when the NBA does this. From a basketball perspective, it's utterly meaningless. The referees blew it by not giving him a tech last night when it was so obvious.
remember when the heat had to play like a minute of a game before another game ...

ooooooooo

means jack **** now after tossing our only 4 left in the heat of critical playoff game

just admit Crawford was picked & had the case waiting on him before he woke up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom