OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched some highlights from this series with the cavs and bulls. I've noticed when they double lebron its a really weak double. they have both defenders front him instead of stagger/close him.

exampe: this is what they're doing.  weak double

LEB

DEF          DEF

they should do a strong trap/double

D      LEB                                              OR                            D      LEB

E                                                                                           E

F    DEF                                                                                 F           D

E

F

This is why lebron keeps splitting these fools left and right with NOBODY to help behind them. he pushes the ball out and neither of them can hope to recover because they're fronting him.

real ****** dont sip through straws
sick.gif
. beta.

double fisting straws too. Mad sus right now.
Enjoy that Brain Freeze, Gs...

Last edited:
If you're an LA or a norcal head and you can go, go to a LAC vs GSW game live, especially in the playoffs.

Even if you aren't a fan of either team, it's a fantastic atmosphere man. Main concourse is turnt with fans going at each other and yelling and all that craziness, it's all fun as hell. 

Yup. IDC as long as I'm watching basketball live. Its just a flat out enjoyable experience.
I watch games on tv with teams that I don't care about. Why wouldnt i go to a game with teams idc about... Nba beats everything for me...

I've been to more clipper games then laker games and don't like the clippers ....

same for me. goes back to the Sports Arena days.

Hell, I was a Clippers season ticket holder until they got good and tried to double my fees :x

Last edited:
yeah cuz the refs had messed up with something. So they had the heat replay a minute or so the next time that team played the heat. ....
OHHHHHH now that i remember. im thinkin dude was saying like before they played another team, they had to play 1 minute against the other team earlier in the day or something. i was like WTF NAAAAHHH

Idk why the Hawks went so left field with their Christmas unis. The change in color palette + Santa's handwriting is a very clean look.

do the hawks got the best pg/backup pg combo in the league? i swear there is no drop off when denis is in the gm. interested to see how the hawks handle contracts when it comes up.

do the hawks got the best pg/backup pg combo in the league? i swear there is no drop off when denis is in the gm. interested to see how the hawks handle contracts when it comes up.

i like shroeder more than teague. shrugs.

I wore an Arenas jersey before to a Clippers game the Wizards weren't even playing.:lol:

Last edited:
Deciding between Teague and Dennis is something they don't have to worry about for at least two more years. Both of their contracts will be up at the same time and Atlanta should know what direction they want to go in. I'm expecting Teague to remain the same player two years from now, so it really depends on what happens to Dennis.

If you're interested in what the timeouts look like in the entire scope of these NBA playoff games (as that's always a topic that comes up at this point of the year), the red/blue diagonal striped portions at the bottom are the commercials to be edited out, whereas the black portions are the actual telecast.

View media item 1532212

Last edited:

I'm on the trade Teague train, give Dennis the reigns.

They have Jeff Teague under a very reasonable contract ($8m/year) for 2015-16 and 2016-17 (two more years after these playoffs are up). The contract will become even more reasonable when the new TV deal comes in and suddenly a Jeff Teague at the age of 28/29 for only $8 million per year is a bargain.

I don't see why you'd trade him now. Take those two years to definitively conclude that you're not losing something special in Teague and that you're moving forward with something special in The Menace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom