OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kris Humphries hurt? I dont like dude, but good lord NeNe's defense is horrible. Him and Gortat have been getting murdered on the pick & roll/pop the last two games.

Bruh, if Wiz lose this series and Hump never sees the court, I will drag Whitman for the rest of his adult life G. Straight up.

i dont get it either. kris doesnt exactly suck. he was servicable on brooklyn.

SentimentalLividGull.gif

Yea he played all year no problem, soon as Playoffs start he's benched. He did miss the last few games but I thought from injury, he **** Whitmans daughter or something?

Last edited:

Is Kris Humphries hurt? I dont like dude, but good lord NeNe's defense is horrible. Him and Gortat have been getting murdered on the pick & roll/pop the last two games.
Bruh, if Wiz lose this series and Hump never sees the court, I will drag Whitman for the rest of his adult life G. Straight up.
i dont get it either. kris doesnt exactly suck. he was servicable on brooklyn.
bet he woulda grabbed that rebound Nene missed at the end

Pretty ******* amazing TBH. The guy tore every ligament in his knee. And now he's a major contributor on a team with championship aspirations. Major props to him.
He was always such a humble kid too even though he was majorly hyped and playing in a city like LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom