OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes couldn't be drafted into a more perfect situation than Golden State.

I actually disagree with this if you are talking about it from Barnes point of view. If he is on a less talented team with less alpha dogs, he would be able to flourish a lot more.

If you are talking about a perfect situation from the Warriors point of view, I agree.

Last edited:
Marc is disappointing me. His size, touch and moves, it seems like he should be doing more in this series.

its ok 
laugh.gif

at the time of Tyreke/Jimmer/Throb's draftings, I was quite happy tbh

Marc is disappointing me. His size, touch and moves, it seems like he should be doing more in this series.

Big disappointment. If only he had that dog in him like Zbo. Sometimes he do, but I guess it depends on what day it is for him :lol:

Last edited:

Pretty ******* amazing TBH. The guy tore every ligament in his knee. And now he's a major contributor on a team with championship aspirations. Major props to him.
He was always such a humble kid too even though he was majorly hyped and playing in a city like LA
man, anytime I think of Livingston and the hype, I think back to this edition of SLAM :lol:

View media item 1532890

View media item 1532891

when dudes could still come straight from HS :smokin :smokin

what the hell is he doing with his arm in the 2nd pic? contortionist *** *****

Curry has to be the scariest player in the NBA for a defender.

Always locked and loaded with one in the chamber.

maybe Marc shouldn't re-sign :nerd:

maybe he should consider a big city :nerd: :nerd:

maybe he should go to an offense that's built for someone like him :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It is beyond baffling why Mem keeps rotating off of Curry.
**** dont make no ****** sense.
Dont ever rotate off of Curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom