OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty ******* amazing TBH. The guy tore every ligament in his knee. And now he's a major contributor on a team with championship aspirations. Major props to him.
He was always such a humble kid too even though he was majorly hyped and playing in a city like LA
man, anytime I think of Livingston and the hype, I think back to this edition of SLAM :lol:

View media item 1532890

View media item 1532891

when dudes could still come straight from HS :smokin :smokin

what the hell is he doing with his arm in the 2nd pic? contortionist *** *****

He had a spread dribbling the ball. There was another set of photos where he's dribbling from side to side and the length of his arms were just ridiculous.

If we don't at least try fouling Bogut to end some of these quarters...

Lmaooo black falcon

Last edited:
@CVivlamoreAJC: After Paul Pierce hit go-ahead 3-pointer, he looked at Hawks bench and said "Series."

look at this clown

look at him

Barnes just had a sex change on national TV. He's about to get KILLED ON social media,son was literally in a full split.

@CVivlamoreAJC: After Paul Pierce hit go-ahead 3-pointer, he looked at Hawks bench and said "Series."

look at this clown

look at him
buzz-lightyear-pp.jpg

look at this clown

look at him

damn.

but...I love paul peirce for this. Dude is one of the last remaining warriors of a time when guys weren't all buddy buddy rom-com with each other. love is love, war is war. One of the last few greats from a time that's almost over. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom