OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@CVivlamoreAJC: After Paul Pierce hit go-ahead 3-pointer, he looked at Hawks bench and said "Series."

look at this clown

look at him

damn.

but...I love paul peirce for this. Dude is one of the last remaining warriors of a time when guys weren't all buddy buddy rom-com with each other. love is love, war is war. One of the last few greats from a time that's almost over. :smokin
This is the truth

Kids soft these days

@CVivlamoreAJC: After Paul Pierce hit go-ahead 3-pointer, he looked at Hawks bench and said "Series."

look at this clown

look at him

damn.

but...I love paul peirce for this. Dude is one of the last remaining warriors of a time when guys weren't all buddy buddy rom-com with each other. love is love, war is war. One of the last few greats from a time that's almost over. :smokin

the fact that so many people will overlook this for this buddy buddy NBA is really a shame.

Barkley has such an agenda against the Warriors
laugh.gif
I give him props he doesn't hide it
He's in too deep to waver from his idiotic stance

just saw the vine of Barnes bussin it open on the floor :smh: :x :smh:

Last edited:
Barkley has such an agenda against the Warriors :lol: I give him props he doesn't hide it

I really dont get it either. Its not like he had some heated rivalry in his playing career or anything. Cris Collinsworth hates the 49ers. I get that. Chuck hating the Warriors just seems so random to me.

I really dont get it either. Its not like he had some heated rivalry in his playing career or anything. Cris Collinsworth hates the 49ers. I get that. Chuck hating the Warriors just seems so random to me.
It's the fact that he doesn't believe in "jump shooting" teams

I see ATL won being that reg season ATL, nobody showed out really, but everybody ate.
That Spurs East ball, they Byke?

is he just upset that Dray may replace him as one of the filthiest undersized 4s in the league??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom