OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the back of the slam mags were wild od. had dudes wearing those headbanks, bounce shoes and speaking quotes from josh childress.
Those jump shoes 
roll.gif
white dudes on my team definitely copped and tbh after a full summer dudes was grazing rim all of a sudden

So Floyd got booed louder than the Grizz when Warriors showed him on the jumbotron.

Half the Bay area are Filipinos. Hell were they thinking? 
laugh.gif

Probably thinking that he's a piece of **** of a human being.  Or something like that

bet he woulda grabbed that rebound Nene missed at the end
agreed emtirely nene is trash he didnt even try to box his man out he wekt for milsap lol

I hate my man 1st team All Defense has to watch from the pine.

Playoff Tony Allen though, nothing better in the NBA, equal, yea, better, nah.

How he pull his hamstring when son barely logged minutes last game. Coach told him ur hurt lol sitout

Do you even watch NBA?
(The phrase is so fitting tonight)

Last edited:
@SpearsNBAYahoo: Grizzlies guard Tony Allen said he will play in Game 6 despite hamstring injury.

Think it was pretty obvious the Warriors shot too well, but how can that be?  Doesn't Memphis have guards, and Euro peeps who can bang and defend?  Tony Allen doesn't defend 5 positions, and it's a collaborative effort.  You gotta know how to defend.

Man this dude Stephs confidence is on a whole different level than your average NBA'er, and your NBA Stars, he knows thtat he's worked hard enough and the moves are there too, Bruh.......this dude could be the Best Player in the NBA even next year, when KD is healthy.

Supreme Confidence. He makes me use the word swag again, dude leans like no other, respect.

Last edited:
Do you even watch NBA?
(The phrase is so fitting tonight)

Actually i do sit down child.

Tony allen and coach aint got along since he took over.
Also he only logged 16 minutes and played throughout the game
Great defender but terrible on offense his whole career. When coach said we need to score 100 to win a game no way u getting there with him logging the minutes he does. Memphis messed up wjen they stopped feeding zbo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom