OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even watch NBA?
(The phrase is so fitting tonight)

Actually i do sit down child.

Tony allen and coach aint got along since he took over.

Great defender but terrible on offense his whole career. When coach said we need to score 100 to win a game no way u getting there with him logging the minutes he does. Memphis messed up wjen they stopped feeding zbo

He got small minutes last game, because him and Coach don't get along? Ok man, like I said, do you even watch ?

Man this dude Stephs confidence is on a whole different level than your average NBA'er, and your NBA Stars, he knows thtat he's worked hard enough and the moves are there too, Bruh.......this dude could be the Best Player in the NBA even next year, when KD is healthy.

Supreme Confidence. He makes me use the word swag again, dude leans like no other, respect.

funniest thing was he wasn't even really locked in this game. you know he's feeling it when he let's it fly and heads back down the court before it falls with his hands flipped up like wings. he could've been even better if he was actually locked in. like those games he had 8+ 3s in

He got small minutes last game, because him and Coach don't get along? Ok man, like I said, do you even watch ?

No genius he got miniscule minutes bc he wasnt contributing to what they needed. He was a liiability on offense and ruining what Memphis wants to do on the inside. Him not playing this game was more of the same.

Like i said children shudnt be up past there bed time

And if y actually watched and paid attention to the game and the teams u would know memphis is probably the most dysfunctional left in the playoffs the chemistry iant all the way there and tony allen is a known headcase. Dude literally has an issue with coming off the bench and thats why green comes off the bench

Last edited:

No genius he got miniscule minutes bc he wasnt contributing to what they needed. He was a liiability on offense and ruining what Memphis wants to do on the inside. Him not playing this game was more of the same.

Like i said children shudnt be up past there bed time

And if y actually watched and paid attention to the game and the teams u would know memphis is probably the most dysfunctional left in the playoffs the chemistry iant all the way there and tony allen is a known headcase. Dude literally has an issue with coming off the bench and thats why green comes off the bench
Really.

I think he was in street clothes man.

Coach said, "don't even suit up 1st Team, you can't score, we need 100, that aint you"

This is what you are saying right?

Really.
Coach said, "don't even suit up 1st Team, you can't score, we need 100, that aint you"

im saying you should read what i posted

all of it not part of it. Lol why am i entertaining a grizz fan i know u love tony allen but lets be honest dude is a liability on offense. Even bruce bowen could shoot 3s.

Hes a big tome competitor who only has to play half the game.

zaclty? What a clown jus like ya boy tony allen

O wait i forgot.

B

Lol

Last edited:

Really.

im saying you should read what i posted

all of it not part of it. Lol why am i entertaining a grizz fan i know u love tony allen but lets be honest dude is a liability on offense. Even bruce bowen could shoot 3s.

Hes a big tome competitor who only has to play half the game
Do you even watch NT?
tongue.gif

Funny thing is ill take james posey and bruce bowen over toney allen any day of the week lol
i dunno about that. tony is nutz. he's like a poor mans CONCORD XI.  he knows he's not an offensive guy, but he devotes his time on defense and that's why he shines.  in a league where super stars don't play defense, his emphasis is on that.  silly thing though, kids do not see this. they hail WB's triple doubles, KDs MVP, Curry's pure shooting, but they all neglect defense.  

anybody that has played sports, or even in pick up games know this.  We're not in a league anymore where 'defense' matters.  Think about it.  You have a specimen like LEBRON who can play BOTH ENDS and dominate, yet he elects to just put up offensive stats.  granted he's heavy and heavy dudes can't go the distance. his body is calibrated for offense.  that's just how the league is though.  more like the mindset in this day and age.  

Last edited:

Man WHAT 
roll.gif
you watched pulp or what?

ref: general thread and NT in general accept this.

dat dialogue is OG. SENDING THE WOLF> marcell wallace. cats be youn and fresh dough.

SHHHHHHHOOOOT... that's all you had to say... JUUUUUUULES

Last edited:
You might want to edit that though Bravelude, there is some adult language in the video title that might, get the Wolf on you. 

You might want to edit that though Bravelude, there is some adult language in the video title that might, get the Wolf on you. 
Mai G. can't trust these days. peeps be reporting by the hour.. LOLZ

shooooooooooooo that's all you had to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom