OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might want to edit that though Bravelude, there is some adult language in the video title that might, get the Wolf on you. 
funny thing. general thread. and everywhere on NT have horrid vids w/ much more worst innuendo, much more worst dialogue, and yet it flourishes. don't get it. but then you get tagged w/ a slip up comment and what not. (especially) for volume posters. don't get it..

edit: i'f i'm gone, then I guess i'm gone... bless the soul.

Last edited:
CE8pdo_VIAAupqh.jpg

CE8GYBKUsAAVul7.jpg:large

funny thing. general thread. and everywhere on NT have horrid vids w/ much more worst innuendo, much more worst dialogue, and yet it flourishes. don't get it. but then you get tagged w/ a slip up comment and what not. (especially) for volume posters. don't get it..

edit: i'f i'm gone, then I guess i'm gone... bless the soul.

But why you dry snitchin brave?

I think we all knew which teams were winning today, tomorrow though?
I have a feeling Chicago will win and Clippers will close.

But I am all for drama and politics.  I'd like to see 'injuries', 'implosion', and 'fights'.  I hate the Clippers and Rockets all in all, so I wanna seem them self destruct.

Guys have to ICE UP.  Statistic wise, GASOL returning will increase the chances of the BULLS winning.  Plus they are at home.

The league is fake and political.  Obama, and Balmer and Silver are all frauds.  

EVERYONE forgets that the CAMPAIGN is to NOT SEE LEBRON WIN!  But people are naive, new, and uncertain.

Last edited:
rockets should jsut lose tomorrow, they're hopeless

according to NTstats.org clippers are a staggering 1.000 in game 7s in 2015

rockets have no chance in winning this series even if they win tomorrow 

I can't get over how bad Washington is blowing this series.
By Sunday, I'm assuming that will have changed to, I can't believe Wiz blew that series.

By Sunday, I'm assuming that will have changed to, I can't believe Wiz blew that series.

They gotta sit Nene down. Replace his minutes with Goods and Humphries. His lack of defense on Horford is killing them.

Wall's postgame interview basically was like "I did what I could do with one hand, rest of yall was slacking :lol:

It really is a bad look.

Atlanta has not looked good at all in the playoffs but somehow they are on the verge of making the eastern conference finals.

Lebron, kyrie, and earl are going to cook them

No idea why Wittman stopped playing Humprhies. Dude was playing well
@VICTOR PAGE  pointed out the fact that Humphries has not played one second since he made those comments about Bruce Jenner. In 2015 it wouldnt surprise me that an outside comment about something non-basketball related can have such an effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom