OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL understating age like Mutombo. Old man with the yellow cologne like Aramisa 1/3 bottle of Brute all ovah day faces and razor knicks.

[quote name="Freeze"]idk man, that rough ***, aggressive old man game is nothing to take lightly. old dudes be hella physical, especially if they arent quick enough to keep up.[/quote]YOU... hoop. :smokin

I mainly do 2 things now: rebounds, and 3s. Don't handle the rock enough to drop dimes like I used to, and don't even want to be a primary ballhandler like I used to.

But rebounds and 3s won't stop, and rebounds come exactly how you described, except I call it people being afraid of contact. :lol:

I mean this in the least offensive way as possible, I think it's cool for 40 year olds to be on NT Sports. I feel like if I was 40 I'd lose it within the first 5 minutes of Bravelude's meat posts and Sea's CP0 slander

CE_ALlMVAAA0uKo.jpg

Originally Posted by Freeze  
idk man, that rough ***, aggressive old man game is nothing to take lightly. old dudes be hella physical, especially if they arent quick enough to keep up.
YOU... hoop.
smokin.gif

I mainly do 2 things now: rebounds, and 3s. Don't handle the rock enough to drop dimes like I used to, and don't even want to be a primary ballhandler like I used to.

But rebounds and 3s won't stop, and rebounds come exactly how you described, except I call it people being afraid of contact.
laugh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="DarthSka"]I've been following the Clippers since Piatkowski, EARLY Pike.

Around then?[/quote]Nope. I go back to Danny Manning, Charles Smith, Gary Grant, Ken Norman, Reggie Williams and . . . wait for it . . . the great Benoit Benjamin.[/quote]I definitely remember watching Manning and Benjamin.

Weren't they teammates of Pike? Seems like that was the same time/team.

Last edited:
I mean this in the least offensive way as possible, I think it's cool for 40 year olds to be on NT Sports. I feel like if I was 40 I'd lose it within the first 5 minutes of Bravelude's meat posts and Sea's CP0 slander

Believe me, there are days that I question whether I'm too old for this, but they're fewer than the days I enjoy it all.

Believe me, there are days that I question whether I'm too old for this, but they're fewer than the days I enjoy it all.
on a scale of 1-8 how much do you dread turning 40?? 
nerd.gif

on the flippity flip, how much do you look forward to it?

I'm be around NT til I die tbh

Unless something replaces message boards in the future 
nerd.gif

Virtual debates with real Temecula style showdowns 
nerd.gif

Old Man Basketball Player Scouting Report:

Offense:

Loiters around 3 point line and 1/2 court

Does not go into the post

0 Assists a game a given

Shoots too many 3s. 3pt attempts > FG attempts

Defense:

Only comprehends ZONE DEFENSE

Pulls an Ottus Porter if opposing player too fast

Other:

Takes 30 minutes to put on ankle braces on both legs.

Last edited:
this dude said "meat wrinkle"

those two words together...pure comedy. brave is easily one of my favorite posters. dude may be in outta space most of the time...but you can pencil him in for a funny gem a day. meat wrinkle lmaoo omg.

the word meat in itself is hilarious. i used to call my piece that growing up, but have long since stopped. its hilarious hearing it again.

I definitely remember watching Manning and Benjamin.

Weren't they teammates of Pike? Seems like that was the same time/team.

Nah, Pike just missed those guys. His rookie year was 94-95. Manning, Harper, etc. were most all gone by 93.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom