OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Foster is 7-0 in favor of the road team in the 2015 playoffs. He's doing the HOU/LAC game tonight
laugh.gif
BHZ pls

CP and blake are gonna have a big game. Definitely CP. He understands the gravity of the situation. Barnes is banged up. Redick is on sometimes, off others. AR..idk..depends on which AR shows up. Dwight HAS to kill it tonight and play smart. And Ariza has to be Lakers Ariza tonight. Harden, it played a great game last time. He made the necessary adjustments once he realized the refs arent gonna give him his usual calls.

there's this bitter old dude that comes to my
gym...has to be at least 65

every time down the floor he calls timeout & yells at his teammates to set up the offense. i've also seen him call timeout on defense...

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 2h2 hours ago
J.J. Redick on the mood of the team: "The same mood we always have. I don't believe in that s---, man."

JJ :nthat:

Na, CP3 30 and 10, Clips going to the WCF.

Not going to speak about the refs because I'm hoping the Rockets come out not worrying about calls and just play. Don't rely on them.

But sure, let CP3 and BG get theirs. Exactly what they did the previous game. Took Mchale long enough to realize you let those 2 get theirs but you got to stop everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom