OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's raining. Sign? 
nerd.gif

I've been following the Clippers since Piatkowski, EARLY Pike.

Around then?

Nope. I go back to Danny Manning, Charles Smith, Gary Grant, Ken Norman, Reggie Williams and . . . wait for it . . . the great Benoit Benjamin.
benoit-benjamin-post.jpg

when this happened. *face palm*

what about them buffalo braves? :nerd:
the late great dr jack, bob macadoo

I wasn't a fan until they moved to SD. My son was attending a university down there at the time and I took him to a few games.

Last edited:
on a scale of 1-8 how much do you dread turning 40?? :nerd:  

on the flippity flip, how much do you look forward to it?

2 dreading

6 looking forward

I mean, I'm 39. Might as well just be 40 now. Plus, I'm fortunate enough to look young for my age, so I get a lot of people who don't believe I'm as old as I am, which feels pretty nice. (They could be lying, I suppose, but I don't care).

I wasn't a fan until they moved to SD. My son was attending a university down there at the time and I took him to a few games.
I hate you right now 
roll.gif

2 dreading

6 looking forward

I mean, I'm 39. Might as well just be 40 now. Plus, I'm fortunate enough to look young for my age, so I get a lot of people who don't believe I'm as old as I am, which feels pretty nice. (They could be lying, I suppose, but I don't care).
that's cool man. You've been living life 
nthat.gif

idk why but the thought of getting old has been stressing me out lately tbh
ohwell.gif

[thread="624605"]Will legit feel happy for Lawdog if and when the Clips win tonight. That's pretty cool to finally see a team go the farthest it's ever been and what not. That's awesome.[/thread]

agreed. I talk junk about his guys often, but lawdog1 lawdog1 is my dude. it's always love b. I remember how I felt when the lakers finally won in '09. That was the first chip they won while I was an adult. It meant the most to me. I was a fan since 4th grade, but that was the first chip I actually felt I had a steak in. If the clips win, I can only imagine how the bro is gonna feel.

No lie, that same night, after i wiped away the tears, I was kinda in shock and said ' damn, how can i ever watch bball again. I can't imagine ever feeling this good again. Maybe I'm done...???'

Then we repeated :smokin :smokin :smokin.

Last edited:

I'm not going to make fun of CP3 anymore.

Last thing I need to do is raise @lawdog1 's blood pressure and have him keel over on us.
If the Clippers lose tonight that may happen regardless of what goes on in this thread.
Stay safe. Don't eat too many high-sodium foods tonight. Stick to celery and ranch dip.
I'd recommend wing stop, you get some celery, along with the high sodium, fake chicken goodness. 

2 dreading

6 looking forward

They like

"39???? Omg you dont look it at all!!!"

You be like
View media item 1533831

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom