OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the clowns that wanna talk about how good lebrons support is like they called Delly being a factor B4 the series

It's always something with u cry babies
to be fair...this win has nothing to do with bron, which is why theyre saying what theyre saying. its just facts. but the team played well and the bulls...didnt. that was embarrassing. i feel bad for the fans like someone said earlier

nah even injured kyrie will be a hard sell against gsw. i think cavs can beat the clips/rockets
I'm just hoping for a competitive series either way. 

Hopefully Kyrie is back healthy if the Cavs can make it that far. As much as I want to see the Wizards come out, I really think the Cavs got it. 

Yea I don't see how the cavs beat the Warriors or clips in the finals with a banged up kyrie and No love. Cavs won't even have homecourt against either team.

Uzsm7MV.gif

:lol:

thibs might as well hand his resume to lebron and ask if he has an opening
think bulls just need a new voice

fred hoiberg :nerd:

I love the clowns that wanna talk about how good lebrons support is like they called Delly being a factor B4 the series

lebron's support is horrible this year and even haters can't deny this. no love, hobbling kyrie that finally left the game today, then it's all playoff rookies, james jones, shumpert, and jr smith. if they win in the east, people will just crap on how bad the east is. there will always be a reason to discredit excellence. 

i personally think lebron's #2 all time by the time he's done. but i am not crazy about overreactions (delvy is a superstar) and conversely people who hold onto the past as if it was untouchable (never compare lebron with magic bird and mj) 

Stahp. LeBron shot under 40% for the series. He had PLENTY of help.

to be fair...this win has nothing to do with bron,
which is why theyre saying what theyre saying. its just facts. but the team played well and the bulls...didnt. that was embarrassing. i feel bad for the fans like someone said earlier

Smh.. Y'all just saying **** just to type now

Last edited:
Sucks tonight is ******* Thursday and ESPN has the games.

I need to see this gon' fishing Segment ASAP Rocky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom