OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is mjcry ps'd onto every picture  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LeBron 7/23 for 15 points, no Kyrie, no Love, and you get blown out at home.  Bulls should all retire

Stahp. LeBron shot under 40% for the series. He had PLENTY of help.
This **** is mindboggling.

It's like ****** WANT the rest of the team to be trash so can they prove some sort of point.

Are ****** Lebron fans or Cavs fans? I don't get it.

lebron walks in and out every game with the biggest target on his back. his teammates like superstars delvy and mozgov are going to be able to do more when three people are collapsing on bron every possession. 

Shumpert and Tristan in-particular played great this series. And had little to do with LeBron. However, LeBron's supporting cast showing up year after year (mostly) probably stops being a coincidence at some point.

Last edited:
Idk why so many people on here had the Bulls beating the Cavs and/or coming out of the East. People were saying that even before Love went down too. Not that the Cavs are a juggernaut because they're not, but I saw nothing all season to make me think CHI was better than CLE.

Nate took them fools just as far.

Chicago is frauds. Shoulda been got rid of Rose

And Noah needs to keep his big *** on the block. Son spends too much time on the perimeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom