OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't want to see Cavs or Clips in the Finals.   I dislike both teams a lot. Clips mainly for eliminating my Spurs

Bulls 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I wanted em to take that 

I got Houston in 7. Clippers blew their chance at winning this series, last game. It's over now. Smart move by McHale to
Start Josh Smith over Terrence Jones.

Shumpert and Tristan in-particular played great this series. And had little to do with LeBron. However, LeBron's supporting cast showing up year after year (mostly) probably stops being a coincidence at some point.
it's like when the shaq kobe lakers dynasty always had some new guy show up. i hated that but realized it wasn't a coincidence. i'm not talking about the refs either. tyrone lue, derek fisher, horry, even brian shaw showed up once. 

time to just give lebron credit. 

also tristan thompson is a commodity for any team in the nba. i don't want to go crazy and start saying he's some ben wallace of rebounding but his offensive boards and hustle are the components that get overlooked on championship teams. 

Idk why so many people on here had the Bulls beating the Cavs and/or coming out of the East. People were saying that even before Love went down too. Not that the Cavs are a juggernaut because they're not, but I saw nothing all season to make me think CHI was better than CLE.
wishful thinking/ hoping

. GO HAWKS ...... 

Last edited:
How many people just got passed in the NT Bracket though?

The Breakfast defector is about to get sent fishing too.

images

If you told me that LeBron James would shoot under 40% and just play the way he played this series AND that Kyrie would get hurt three times I would say that the Bulls win easily. But all of these things happened and the Bulls just looked overmatched for most of these games.

Shumpert and Tristan in-particular played great this series. And had little to do with LeBron. However, LeBron's supporting cast showing up year after year (mostly) probably stops being a coincidence at some point.
Come on AI. How can you say that had little to do with LeBron?

Idk why so many people on here had the Bulls beating the Cavs and/or coming out of the East. People were saying that even before Love went down too. Not that the Cavs are a juggernaut because they're not, but I saw nothing all season to make me think CHI was better than CLE.

Nobody is out east nobody is. All these fans of other teams saying the cavs aint some big monster team. Nobody said they were.

Its that the east is complete trash and none of these east teams gonna beat the cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom