OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Case in point.
laugh.gif
no kidding. where are all the lakers diehards

Idk why so many people on here had the Bulls beating the Cavs and/or coming out of the East. People were saying that even before Love went down too. Not that the Cavs are a juggernaut because they're not, but I saw nothing all season to make me think CHI was better than CLE.

I thought this was the Bulls best chance to beat LeBron and the Cavs.

Bulls relatively healthy for the first time in ages, no Love; JR Smith out for 2 games; Kyrie hobbled; LeBron struggling shooting for the bulk of the series.

Not shocked that the Cavs won the series, but I wasn't expecting the Bulls to get "debacled" like they did tonight.

Yeah this was definitely the Bulls' best shot at it and they blew it. I was more talking about when the regular season ended and people were making their playoff predictions, so before Love and Kyrie got hurt and JR got suspended. A lot of people thought the Bulls were flat out better even before everything started to go wrong for the Cavs.

getting to the ECF is fine. the bulls, wizards, and hawks aren't trash. i bet no one was saying this when the bulls thrashed the bucks by 50 or when wall looked unstoppable. atlanta is a complete team and has been all year. 
What?

Yeah, I was totally over the moon when the Bulls blew out the Bucks...  
laugh.gif

No, I was definitely saying the East was weak all season.  And so were most people.  

What?

Yeah, I was totally over the moon when the Bulls blew out the Bucks...  
laugh.gif

No, I was definitely saying the East was weak all season.  And so were most people.  
everyone says that the east sucks but bulls, atl, washington aren't cakewalks

Dwight does those stupid fouls on purpose in convinced. Dude just don't wanna be on the floor taking responsibility. Tryna Rondo this thing

Bulls aka the Utah Jazz, have one more run in them befor they should blow it up for failing

Jazz actually made to the Finals tho.

Your right bro

They team has consistently fell short in the playoffs, idk but i cant really take them serious from this point on

For the Past 3 years we have labeled them contenders without really doing anything, just on the thought that with a Healthy Rose the sky is the limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom