OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe what I saw. Props to the Rockets, man.

Clippers don't stand a chance in Game 7. 

Y'all still want McHale fired? 
yes 
laugh.gif

This isn't on CP and as much it's blake griffin. His *** gets straight tight in the 4th and resorts to throwing up caca at the rim. Terrible. 

Shot 18.2% in the fourth, the lowest shooting quarter for the Clips in the playoffs in 20 years.

Harden this series has reminded me of his time as a Thunder when they faced the Heat in the Finals. Very very inconsistent. McHale might as well limit his minutes for game 7

Last edited:
Also, as the playoffs have progressed we've been getting an inordinate amount of uncharacteristically great performances from Rivers, Redick, Barnes, Hawes, Baby, and Crawford.

The issue with that is that is that over the course of the season, they've been pretty bad as a whole and the wonder was whether or not they would regress to who they truly were and over the last 2 games that has happened. Can't win making 7 3's and crawford, redick, barnes, and rivers all shooting poorly again, something that I wrongly assumed wouldn't happen again.

Hopefully JJ and Matt snap out of hit, and we can hit our regular amount of 3's and we should be fine. That being said, this is a Rockets team that is playing with a crazy amount of confidence, flair, and charisma right now so while we are the superior team, the danger is that they are now playing above their heads and that could very well carry over to game 7.

Roll with it though, **** it 
pimp.gif

Also silver/NBA really need to fix the times of their games..

No way this game should have been starting at 10:30 and finishing after 1

I forgot Terry was also involved in that crazy comeback in the Finals with the Mavs 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Hey, if the Clippers go in there and win, then more power to them and props, but I just don't see it happening. 
And I could definitely see why. Initially I said a few hrs ago that this series was over, but now that i've calmed down a bit lol I could see how we could pull this one out. This is an uphill battle for sure though.

Also silver/NBA really need to fix the times of their games..

No way this game should have been starting at 10:30 and finishing after 1

Every game starts at 7:30 in their respective time zone

Move to da west coast and ull b fine papa

Now can zomeone tell me what shoes kyrie was wearing

Hey, if the Clippers go in there and win, then more power to them and props, but I just don't see it happening. 
And I could definitely see why. Initially I said a few hrs ago that this series was over, but now that i've calmed down a bit lol I could see how we could pull this one out. This is an uphill battle for sure though.
I just don't think your role players will show up. Blake will get his, and so will CP, but that environment might be too much for the rest of the gang outside of Jamal. Meanwhile, you have the Rockets' role players on cloud 9 right now because of what they just did.

I just don't see how they'll recover from this. It's like purchasing fake tickets to a concert. You're all giddy and hype about going, only to be disappointed once you get to the door and find out you can't go in. It's a wrap man.

You still have to play the game, and anything can happen, but like I said, I don't see how they come out of there with the W. 

I just don't think your role players will show up. Blake will get his, and so will CP, but that environment might be too much for the rest of the gang outside of Jamal. Meanwhile, you have the Rockets' role players on cloud 9 right now because of what they just did.

I just don't see how they'll recover from this. It's like purchasing fake tickets to a concert. You're all giddy and hype about going, only to be disappointed once you get to the door and find out you can't go in. It's a wrap man.

You still have to play the game, and anything can happen, but like I said, I don't see how they come out of there with the W. 
Which will ultimately decide the game, what you alluded to. Redick, Barnes, Crawford, Rivers, all picked the worst possible time to get into a serious shooting slump. Shooting is what makes our offense so elite. Without it, we are prone to serious offensive droughts such as tonight.

The hope is that this sudden lack of shooting will rid itself in game 7 because, well, they can't be this bad 3 games in a row....hopefully 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom