OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way the clippers win game 7 I just dont see it.

Houston let's take care of business Sunday 
pimp.gif

Then get ready for the WCF 
pimp.gif

I cant blame CP for not doing the presser.
**** happens. We all make mistakes once in a while, we've all thrown in the towel from time to time, especially on trivial ****.

He wasn't in the mood, to talk to the media, understandably. That's what team mates are for, co workers and such. He'll be back, probably $25,000 less in his bank acct but, he be back

Last edited:
I mean the dude's team just blew an historic opportunity in an unbelievable fashion. Its extremely understandable why he wouldn't want to do a presser.

but blake did? doc rivers wanted to? i'm sure all those dudes wanted to crawl into the nearest cave. some cats stand and face the music... and others are 2-ply

Last edited:
Just because they did, doesnt mean that cp not doing it makes him any les of a man of whatever you wanna call it.

Its commendable that they did it, but its understandable why he didn't. You shouldn't have to immediately have to answer questions after a game like that. Not just that game, but any loss in general.

Historically great comeback, but we're taking game 7. They can't beat us 3 times in row. Hell nah 
laugh.gif
 gotta see it to believe it man 

Fell asleep :smh: shocked that the Rockets pulled it out. A comeback that has its own highlight package seems epic I gotta watch this game

Last edited:
damn cant believe i missed the choke job because of a flight

clips still winning in 7 tho 
nerd.gif

unlike the clowns that hype up cp0 for no reason at all im not celebrating till the series is over 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom