OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pick the Clips to win g7 ONLY because they are the superior team. Plus, it's really hard to defeat a team 3 straight times in the postseason. 

However, the Rockets as a whole are playing with a lot of charisma and flair right now so beating us 3 straight times may not be a problem for them. We shall seeeeee

flat out unacceptable on the clippers part to choke this away the way they did.   especially when you consider what was at stake here.   this isn't your typical nba playoffs where we have the same predictable teams in it. this is probably the most wide open it's been for a bunch of teams to have a legit shot at winning the title that i could think of in years.  

what really gets me is that this isn't one of those series where a team gets all the breaks and has everything go right to go up 3-1 in a series they have no business winning only for reality to hit them in games 5, 6, and 7.     the clippers were getting the better of these dudes for the most part in games 1-4 and it seemed at times as if the rockets mailed it in during those games. 

i really thought these weren't the same ol clippers the way they rallied in games 6 and 7 against san antonio.

this dude blake played like a weenie in the 4th quarter.

that said, seeing how they stepped up on the road in san antonio in must win situations down 2-1 and 3-2 and how they won that game 7 against them, i'm not writing the clippers off for game 7 yet.   remember they were in a similar situation against memphis in 2012 where they blew the 3-1 lead and 4th quarter lead in game 6 at home only to win it in 7.

Chris Paul = Peyton Manning
Terrible comparison
laugh.gif
at this rate Chris Paul = Mark Brunnell or Vinny Testeverde.... maybe even Jake Plummer or Randall Cunningham
Testaverde 
pimp.gif

how the **** cp3 the leader of the team and doesnt do the press room? dude is a little fat punk again. load up the bus bruh.

Last edited:
I'll pick the Clips to win g7 ONLY because they are the superior team. Plus, it's really hard to defeat a team 3 straight times in the postseason. 

However, the Rockets as a whole are playing with a lot of charisma and flair right now so beating us 3 straight times may not be a problem for them. We shall seeeeee
If y'all lose in game seven do you still call the clips the superior team?

Dude is mad emo. Clips was shook in the fourth, B. SHOOK. The rock was as hot potato. Them boys scared of that dance floor lobby.

Also silver/NBA really need to fix the times of their games..

No way this game should have been starting at 10:30 and finishing after 1

you srs? you must never watch west coast games. thats what time they start b. 1030 for the east coast is 730 on the west. up your time zone game.

Again. NT stays overreacting off one game.

It's gonna be a tough game Sunday in Houston.

That being said, Rockets in 7 as I've been saying.

Fall asleep before the 4th and wake up to see the Clips choke away a home closeout game with JOSH SMITH as the hero. Still questioning whether or not this is a dream :rofl:

i was really ready to **** with son, even after all the old bs. but the spurs series made me respect him. but...cp3 just not a real dude. this proves it. captains stand in front of the arrows b. as wack as bron is, after every failure dude was at the press table to get poked and prodded. this suckka dude sends blake and slides out the back door like weekend coochie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom