OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder if the east coast heads stayed up to watch the rest of the game after the clips got up by 19. When they found out the clips lost they be
eek.gif
roll.gif
breh i passed out at the beginning of the fourth and wake up to this

i knew it. i knew it in my sleep
mean.gif

Tapped out for HOU/LAC.

Skimming through the thread looked like I miss an incredible comeback.
mean.gif

Haven't watched the highlight yet. Did the Clippers **** the bed like the Bulls did?

Of course I stay up for MEM/GSW blowout the other day but not this.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Dude your falling asleep basically everygame, this late night playoff game life isn't for you im guessing?
I use to be about that late night playoff game life though; now not so much. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I'm an auditor/accountant and the NBA playoffs are smack dab in middle of busy season.

So I guess my body subconsciously shuts down now so I'm not a zombie at work.
laugh.gif

Just saw the highlights of HOU/LAC.

Rockets had that comeback with Harden basically not playing the 4th quarter, damn.

I guarantee we don't go down like the Chicago and LA did at home in game 6. Please lord let us advance! Wall one round further than CP3 and the Wizards one round further than the Bulls.

NT NBA thread cosmic justice.

hell, lem rockets go to wcf, the warriors will sweep these bums. lol at harden. harden almost just finished houston season, but josh smith saved his sorry ***. 

Last edited:
For the ppl who get upset when us east coasters complain about the trash. Last night's rockets comeback is the type of **** alot of us miss. :frown:

Pretty crazy how even in a pretty good playoffs all espn is talking about is deflategate lol

Last edited:
it would set up a compelling story

the mvp vs the runner up.

harden gonna average 40 free throw attempts per game lol

the clippers though :smh: they done

History definitely wasn't favoring the Bulls :smh:

This was their best chances at beating a Bron-led team....couldn't seal the deal.

Who stays, who goes?

This is why I wanted San Antonio to advance instead of Flop City....these guys are just writing the same script over and over in the semi-finals :lol:

literally only watched one quarter of this game because I thought the Rockets were dead meat and I wake up to see Josh Smith and PCP Brewer raining threes leading a comeback :x :x :x

the long history of futility is not ready to leave the Clippers yet, wouldn't be shocked if they got blown out in game 7

Wonder if the east coast heads stayed up to watch the rest of the game after the clips got up by 19. When they found out the clips lost they be :wow: :rofl:

breh i passed out at the beginning of the fourth and wake up to this

i knew it. i knew it in my sleep :smh:

damn very disappointed that I fell asleep and missed this historic collapse :frown:

Tapped out for HOU/LAC.

Skimming through the thread looked like I miss an incredible comeback. :smh:

Haven't watched the highlight yet. Did the Clippers **** the bed like the Bulls did?

Of course I stay up for MEM/GSW blowout the other day but not this. :lol: :frown:

Dude your falling asleep basically everygame, this late night playoff game life isn't for you im guessing?

I use to be about that late night playoff game life though; now not so much.  :\ :lol:

I'm an auditor/accountant and the NBA playoffs are smack dab in middle of busy season.

So I guess my body subconsciously shuts down now so I'm not a zombie at work. :lol:

Just saw the highlights of HOU/LAC.

Rockets had that comeback with Harden basically not playing the 4th quarter, damn.

Can't believe I feel asleep at the half. :smh:

Ending up dreaming that Barkley came out of retirement and was giving the Clippers buckets in comeback fashion :rofl: :rofl:

clips didnt take advantage of the opportunity just like the bulls. harden had TWO points in a half. he wasn't playing great in the first half either. u cant let the bench come in and style on your starters. its not cp3's fault tho. j crawford was REALLY messing up for a good while. on both sides of the floor. making josh smith look 10 years younger and 15 spots better than he is.

I thought Houston was done after game 4

I think the Clippers are done now

Game 7 is going to be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom