OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up and I still can't believe it!!!!!

Feels great, but I know anything can happen game 7. Hope we can finish the clippers off though. Sunday can't come soon enough.

Remember when Harden tried to downplay the role players on Houston?

laugh.gif

went to sleep like finally Chris Paul and company will get over that hump

wake up this morning like :smh:

Im convinced the way these teams playing and looking everybody gonna be dog tired come the finals dudes gonna look like Shaq with the Celtics

Last edited:
so.... harden had 23 points this game. is this win due to him as well like lebron's win yesterday was due to lebron? or does it not work that way? cuz from where i sit... like the cavs game... this game belonged to the bench and harden got saved. how do u as a star player get benched? smfh

Last edited:
Took the foot of the gas end of 3rd, Barnes, Reddick and Crawford bricked all game and Crawford played some horrible defense to spur the Rockets run. Clips need one of these 3 to play well or they cant win. 12/38 FGA for these 3 inc 5/21 for 3pt line.

momentum is a very hard thing to stop Clips have it all ahead of them now to advance.

Starting to feel like conference finals just won't happen for Paul. Loosely similar to McGrady-led teams not being able to get out of round 1.

Mac was up 3-1 on the Pistons the year before Sheed got there. Couldn't do it.

Came to Houston, was up 2-0 on Dallas BEFORE playing a single home game. Couldn't do it.

Game 7 at home against Utah. Couldn't do it. Smh

The clippers had OKC dead in game 5 last year and Paul literally gave the game away late.

Then what happened last night.

Even going back to New Orleans, in '08 that was a very winnable game 7 at home against the Spurs.

Sad.

I feel bad for Chris Paul. He keeps having to weather these storms and nothing comes easy for this team. The west is ****** brutal and he might have another 7 games series of they advance. GSW may be a little easier matchup on the front court for both the clips and rockets but very difficult road nonetheless.  

I feel bad for Chris Paul. He keeps having to weather these storms and nothing comes easy for this team. The west is ****** brutal and he might have another 7 games series of they advance. GSW may be a little easier matchup on the front court for both the clips and rockets but very difficult road nonetheless.  
boo hoo, dont feel bad for the child. if he did more his team would be in the conference finals by now

just poor leadership all around last night. a top 5 pg would never let that happen 

Starting to feel like conference finals just won't happen for Paul. Loosely similar to McGrady-led teams not being able to get out of round 1.

Mac was up 3-1 on the Pistons the year before Sheed got there. Couldn't do it.

Came to Houston, was up 2-0 on Dallas BEFORE playing a single home game. Couldn't do it.

Game 7 at home against Utah. Couldn't do it. Smh

The clippers had OKC dead in game 5 last year and Paul literally gave the game away late.

Then what happened last night.

Even going back to New Orleans, in '08 that was a very winnable game 7 at home against the Spurs.

Sad.
Nice timeline

I vividly remember that NO's squad man. THEY PUT KIDD SIX FEET UNDER. I mean, it was uncomfortable how they did J Kidd in the first round. They took that momentum into SA and if it wasn't for injuries to West/Peja I feel like they were about to pull that off 
mean.gif

You right. And that LA/OKC series 
mean.gif

placing chris paul alongside tmac in the all time ranks seems about right 

at least tmac made the finals and was an offensive rebound away from a ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom