OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so 34% of people actually think a 52yr old Michael Jordan can beat Lebron James 1 on 1.  Straight ridiculous.

Really?
laugh.gif

Their wings can't match up with Houston's....I've been saying for years that the Clippers can't do anything without a legit wing player
His chick bad tho
No team is perfect bro

There isn't a single team that has a perfect player at every position

They have 4/5 positions set SOLID

Barnes isn't great but that should be enough when you have the best PG the best PF in the league

Still can't believe the Rockets came back and won. Looked like another 3q collapse. Had all my woes in line. Game 7 isn't a sure thing at all. However, that's all you can hope for. Game 7 at your place. Hopefully Harden shows up. For all the mental ****** stuff Dwight has done, he's done his part. Last year, and this year in the playoffs. He's been consistent. James needs to step up.

Rockets gotta feel good. Clippers up 3-1, lose game 5, collapsed during game 6 at home, with Harden on the bench. Now having to go back to Houston. This after playing a tough 7 vs San Antonio. It's gotta be rough physically and mentally for the Clippers. Feels like the Rockets are playing with house money at this point. :pimp: :pimp:

McHale. For all his faults, this dude let his junk swang last night. :pimp: :pimp:

No team is perfect bro

There isn't a single team that has a perfect player at every position

They have 4/5 positions set SOLID

Barnes isn't great but that should be enough when you have the best PG the best PF in the league

A legit wing player would make a world of a difference. Do you not agree?

Doc being so sick of Hack-A-Jordan pulled on him, neglects to Hack-A-Howard/Josh until a minute left in the game. :lol: :lol:. If he would have gone to it earlier, Clips could very well have held on, and stopped all that Rockets momentum. Tied at 102, Doc complaining to the ref and not even paying attention to what's happening on the court. Brewer launches a 3 and nails it. Doc looks up like wait wut. Doc :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

A legit wing player would make a world of a difference. Do you not agree?
Obviously it would, did you see what I was saying though? No team has the perfect starting lineup, Golden State probably the closest

Memphis has always needed a 2 guard but having Gasol/ZBO/Conley and Gay for a while they weren't able to address that either

Or if you look at a team like Atlanta, sure they have no glaring weakness in the starting 5 but they also don't have a Blake Griffin or Chris Paul. I'm sure LA would rather have their core than Atlanta's 

Warriors in 6 if clippers beat Houston. Warriors in 5 if rockets advance.

All I know is this. If the Rockets pull off Game 7 and advance....

Before the season, nobody pegged Houston as a top 4 team. Nobody. Nobody even pegged them as the best team in Texas. End up as a 2 seed (albeit fortunately, thanks to NO beating SA)

Out of the first round matchups out West, a lot of people gave the Mavs a better than average shot of pulling off the upset. Rockets dismantled them.

People wrote off Houston this series (After game 1 without CP and losing) getting blown out games 3 and 4. Looked like it was a wrap in Game 6. Even I've had my doubts this series. But if the Rockets advance, point is, don't be so sure.

Rockets 0-4 this year vs the Dubs but before that, held their own vs them. They have a shot. Tryin to defend Green outside >>> trying to deal with Griffin.

With all that said. Still a game 7 to be played.

The only way I see Houston beating GSW is by defending them like they defended LAC in that final quarter. They are not going to simply out score GSW just by running with them. Make it a halfcourt game and defend well. They will have a shot.

Memphis showed everyone how to beat GSW. At this point, Memphis is lacking the offensive personnel to convert on possessions against them (since GSW is an elite defensive team themselves). Elite level offensive teams like LAC and HOU have the offensive personnel to keep up with GSW, but they also have to bring it defensively like Memphis. Saying all this, the series is still not over :lol: . I would love to see MEM-GSW go 7 games even if the chances of us winning Game 7 is about 20%. Better than Warriors in 4 or Warriors in 5 :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom