OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I see Houston beating GSW is by defending them like they defended LAC in that final quarter. They are not going to simply out score GSW just by running with them. Make it a halfcourt game and defend well. They will have a shot.

Memphis showed everyone how to beat GSW. At this point, Memphis is lacking the offensive personnel to convert on possessions against them (since GSW is an elite defensive team themselves). Elite level offensive teams like LAC and HOU have the offensive personnel to keep up with GSW, but they also have to bring it defensively like Memphis. Saying all this, the series is still not over :lol: . I would love to see MEM-GSW go 7 games even if the chances of us winning Game 7 is about 20%. Better than Warriors in 4 or Warriors in 5 :nerd:

SW Division WCF. Leggo. :lol: :pimp:

The same people that's said that they don't see Clippers winning game 7 in Houston were also the ones who said GSW didn't have a shot to win in Memphis :lol:

which one of you is this?
sick.gif

they even applied make up to him in  his pic. 

The same people that's said that they don't see Clippers winning game 7 in Houston were also the ones who said GSW didn't have a shot to win in Memphis :lol:

And also the same people who said Memphis didn't stand a chance against the Warriors :lol:

I think what these playoffs have taught a lot of people is just simply watch the games and enjoy. I understand making predictions and all, but making outlandish comments because a team lost 1 or 2 games in a series will more than likely come back to bite you. I don't think I ever seen that many people on the Memphis bandwagon after that 2-1 start against GSW :lol: . I knew we were doomed then.

Based on some of the outlandish comments, Clippers should have been done in 5 or 6 games against the Spurs. The Hawks should be out the playoffs, Grizz should be out right now, Rockets would be out in 5, etc etc. Save the slander for when the team is actually out some time :lol: . The one series everyone felt would probably be the most competitive was Bulls / Cavs and that series ended before the rest of them :lol:

Either way, I want Washington and Memphis to win tonight. I need three Game 7's.

Last edited:
[thread="624605"]ill take that bet.[/thread]
[thread="624605"] [/thread]
[thread="624605"]if i lose, i wont have to pay up anyway. I'll still prance around here with no shame.[/thread]

JapanAir rolling over in his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom