OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still kind of crazy just how bad the bulls suck. Injured cavs team. Lebron not playing boston game 6 status for almost the entire series. Laughable just how bad they are. It was all set up for them.

I'm done dudes actually posted Dellavedova highlights?!?!?!? :x

Bulls went out with him leading the charge? It's a sad day in the Chi

It's still kind of crazy just how bad the bulls suck. Injured cavs team. Lebron not playing boston game 6 status for almost the entire series. Laughable just how bad they are. It was all set up for them.

Lebron has a few bad games, Kyrie hobbled for a couple games, and there was no Love in the middle

Bulls lost there only real reasonable shot at the finals for a long time

I think there is No way we lose game 7. Said that about game 6 and it took a historic collapae for us to do.

I flat out believe the clips are the superior team and last night was a huge outlier. I mean Josh Smith saved their season...from the 3 pt line.

The Clips can beat the rockets in one game man.

I think there is No way we lose game 7. Said that about game 6 and it took a historic collapae for us to do.

I flat out believe the clips are the superior team and last night was a huge outlier. I mean Josh Smith saved their season...from the 3 pt line.

The Clips can beat the rockets in one game man.
You may be right, but man, Harden is liable to GO OFF from the free throw line AT ANY GIVEN TIME

I am simply not confident that Harden won't have a parade at the FT line at home in a game 7

I just have a feeling he will get JJ in foul trouble go to the line a ton and then have CP3, Barnes or Rivers sticking him. THEY HAVE NO CHANCE at guarding Harden. Hell, Harden may get Jordan into foul trouble too which would absolutely screw LA even more defensively 

Dennis to Bazemore: "Hit down on Wall's left hand"

laugh.gif

You may be right, but man, Harden is liable to GO OFF from the free throw line AT ANY GIVEN TIME

I am simply not confident that Harden won't have a parade at the FT line at home in a game 7

I just have a feeling he will get JJ in foul trouble go to the line a ton and then have CP3, Barnes or Rivers sticking him. THEY HAVE NO CHANCE at guarding Harden. Hell, Harden may get Jordan into foul trouble too which would absolutely screw LA even more defensively 

Man I agree totally with your stance. Its possible he could get JJ in foul trouble, or even worse DJ. He definitely is liable to do that for sure. I loved the defense we played on him last night and it was very remincent of games 3 and 4, and the same result was playing out as a result.

Soooo many uncharacteristic things happened in games 6 and 5. Especially in game 6 with josh smith taking every shot you would want him to take.

Among other things, this is why I feel kind of okay going into game 7, obviously relatively speaking.

We're a team that relies heavily on our shooting. Gotta start making 3s at a much more reasonable clip. 7/35 from there wont cut it.

That Blake layup was supposed to live in the history books forever, it was supposed to be their iconic moment in advancing to their first conference final ever

mean.gif

JJ, Crawford and Rivers need to stop being so bi polar with their shots

Barnes needs to quit chucking if he isn't on

I think Austin should play more and those two need to play less. They are bringing nothing. Messing up floor spacing, not defending, I mean at least Austin can get to the rim and defend a little bit. Need to see more of cp / redick / rivers tbh

Its just crazy how wilson and matt picked the worst time of the season to get extremely cold. Incredible stuff.

I think Austin should play more and those two need to play less. They are bringing nothing. Messing up floor spacing, not defending, I mean at least Austin can get to the rim and defend a little bit. Need to see more of cp / redick / rivers tbh

Its just crazy how wilson and matt picked the worst time of the season to get extremely cold. Incredible stuff.
JJ's defense on Harden has been pretty insane though relatively speaking. You gotta keep him out there to defend Harden

Crawford and Rivers, in their 3 wins have played really solid. In their 3 losses they've played like GARBAGE. Can't have them be bi polar like that

Two days off is incredibly important. Haven't had this long of a break since between games 2 and 3 against SAS. Been playing every other day since that point. After a game 6 collapse like that, the fact that they can't just play right away is a good thing to me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom