OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope The Truth eliminates the raptors again this year
laugh.gif
Lowkey one of the more entertaining series

Not quote sure why all the "analysts" are still coming after the hawks cause they only won by 7 :lol: How many points did the other #1 seed win by in game 1? Charles Barkley pisses me off more than anyone that talks about the Hawks. All he says is the hawks are too little. Seems kinda stupid coming from him, considering he was "too little" his whole career and turned out to be one of the greatest forwards of all time. While he was "too little".
Good game by ATL
yesterday. Crowd was great. Booed thebhell out if Joe everytime he got the ball. We got nothing from
Millsap(leading scorer) and still won. Paul still finding his rhythm. And he will. Hawks defense was like it was all season when it has mattered, which is GREAT. Hopefully Al's dislocated pinky won't be too much of a problem.

Last edited:
I appreciate everybody being worried about me not being here yesterday. And i completely forgot 420 was yesterday. I still participated without even knowing it :lol:
srs.

Last edited:
Barely missed a historic mark, but nobody cared....

What does his shooting last night have to do with what VP said?
Isnt this the playoff thread? We can go back to the regular season thread and discuss it though. And he didn't miss the 50 40 90 mark, he missed the 50 50 90 mark, which I addressed in the post.

Kyle Korver Full G1 Highlights vs Nets (2015.04.19) - 21 Pts, 7 Reb" on YouTube

Last edited:
Barely missed a historic mark, but nobody cared....

What does his shooting last night have to do with what VP said?
I'll personally paypal everyone that stops quoting that ******.

Much easier to browse thru the thread w/ that ******* ****** reduced to a white strip.

Last edited:
Isnt this the playoff thread? We can go back to the regular season thread and discuss it though. And he didn't miss the 50 40 90 mark, he missed the 50 50 90 mark, which I addressed in the post.

Kyle Korver Full G1 Highlights vs Nets (2015.04.19) - 21 Pts, 7 Reb" on YouTube

Don't nobody care about this mess. You see what's coming 2nd round. Handle your business against the sorry Nets and we'll get rid of the Pierce fearing Raps. That's when the playoffs really start. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom