OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playoffs D Rose again tonight, MCW to slow to stay in front of rose its gonna end horrible for him in his first postseason

Don't nobody care about this mess. You see what's coming 2nd round. Handle your business against the sorry Nets and we'll get rid of the Pierce fearing Raps. That's when the playoffs really start. I'm out.
Which mess? Kyles game last night or his 47 49 90 season?
folks here still talking about the Hawks fans :lol: STILL. that got old 3 months ago

Last edited:
 Pretty awesome of Zach Randolph to buy 500 tickets for Grizzlies fans yesterday

CDAxL7-VIAA7O9h.jpg
smokin.gif

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]folks still talking about the Hawks fans :lol: STILL[/quote]Not fans. Just one Hawks fan.

And people talk about other people who are worth talking about. Stop giving then something to talk about.

"What? What did I do? What do I do? I just post."

When you're really ready to figure that out, you will.

Let's not make this about Hawks fans, though, or Hawks fan.

Feel free to PM if you need, let these folks talk NBA playoffs. :smile:

Which mess? Kyles game last night or his 47 49 90 season?
folks here still talking about the Hawks fans :lol: STILL that got old 3 months ago

Kyles stats don't matter. Y'all going home round 2. You know I can't post anymore without causing a total thread meltdown. Ha ha ha

Happy 4:20!

[quote name="trueprada"]
CDAxL7-VIAA7O9h.jpg
:smokin [/quote]Man, that's awesome. Little bit more of a Zbo fan. :smokin

Last edited:
remember when popovich did the hack-a-jordan thing in last night's game?
laugh.gif

i like the spurs, but glad they lost. they'll reup for next game (and hopefully not repeat their dumb strategy)

Not fans. Just one Hawks fan.

And people talk about other people who are worth talking about. Stop giving then something to talk about.

Feel free to PM if you need, let these folks talk NBA playoffs. :smile:
Wasnt meaning anything to do with me. Was talking about people crying cause they booed Joe Johnson and people saying none of the hawks fans were hawks fan before this season.

Man Lebron fans go to huge lengths to discredit his teammates

He's been on great squads for over half his career now

Don't make blanket statements.

He was on a great squad in Miami and now with Cleveland I wouldn't describe the first go round in Cleveland as great teams tho.

It usually takes a great squad to compete for a chip tho thought that was a given.

Man Lebron fans go to huge lengths to discredit his teammates

He's been on great squads for over half his career now

Don't make blanket statements.

He was on a great squad in Miami and now with Cleveland I wouldn't describe the first go round in Cleveland as great teams tho.

It usually takes a great squad to compete for a chip tho thought that was a given.

Those later Cavaliers squads were great squads for him, not as individual pieces

When a team wins 60 games, I think its far to say they were great squads

CDAxL7-VIAA7O9h.jpg
:smokin

:smh: at sending those people to the worst series in the west. Should have bought them tickets to one of the other series.

I hope to God your joking man :lol:

Bad series or not, I'm sure for some of those kids it was a first experience. and probably a really fun one for them. :pimp:

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"][quote name="DarthSka"]Not fans. Just one Hawks fan.

Feel free to PM if you need, let these folks talk NBA playoffs. :smile:[/quote]
Wasnt meaning anything to do with me. Was talking about people crying cause they booed Joe Johnson and people saying none of the hawks fans were hawks fan before this season.[/quote]Oh, that. :lol: Well my fault then.

Surely you know that's just sports fans talking crap, man.

Clippers fans are bandwagon Lakers fans.

Cavs fans turned coat on someone they claimed to hate.

Atlanta fans don't go to games.

Lakers fans just talk about the past.

Obviously those generalizations aren't true all the time, but I'd just wear myself out if it frustrated me every time someone said something against Lakers fans. :lol:

People have a problem with Hawks fans booing Joe. Know why? Because people have a problem with everything. :lol: Let that go. Enjoy your team's ride in the playoffs. :smokin

How's it feel? Having your team still playing? Good? Feels good? :frown:

remember when popovich did the hack-a-jordan thing in last night's game?
laugh.gif

i like the spurs, but glad they lost. they'll reup for next game (and hopefully not repeat their dumb strategy)
That stopped the Clippers run and we actually go to within 6 as opposed to the twelve point game that it was. It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom