OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gsw going to shut Houston down like every team that has got in their way this playoffs

Last edited:
Terrence Jones would start on a lot of teams in the league. So would Corey Brewer. You can't say that about anyone on the Clips bench without dying laughing. Come on now.

My argument isn't even about "help". It's about one team having 9 legit NBA players. And another having 6. It makes a difference.
Your last point I agree with

On the flipside, it's interesting to see folks finally give Corey Brewer some credit. When he first got traded to HOU, I posted that it was a great pickup and everyone said he was garbage

Also, the narrative the entire season was that Houston was all Harden/Dwight and this is what most credited giving Harden the edge in MVP

Gsw going to shut Houston down like every team that has got in their way this playoffs
Best of luck to your Warriors 
smile.gif

...you know?

the idea that any ONE player is supposed to just 'not let his team lose' is an unrealistic thought

it depends on the position of the player as well as your teammates

a PG hands are tied if he sets up his teammates and they cant knock down the shot

a C/PF cant contribute if you dont pass them the ball

id argue that a SG/SF has the freedom to pull it off over other positions but thats not how the game is played
thats not good basketball

Terrence Jones would start on a lot of teams in the league. So would Corey Brewer. You can't say that about anyone on the Clips bench without dying laughing. Come on now.

My argument isn't even about "help". It's about one team having 9 legit NBA players. And another having 6. It makes a difference.
Your last point I agree with

On the flipside, it's interesting to see folks finally give Corey Brewer some credit. When he first got traded to HOU, I posted that it was a great pickup and everyone said he was garbage

Also, the narrative the entire season was that Houston was all Harden/Dwight and this is what most credited giving Harden the edge in MVP

Funny how that changes.

"Harden has to do everything!"
"They have 9 legit NBA players."

Hmmmmm.

Jordan isn't who you want there next to Blake.

Then again if you let him go you get worse because you have no replacement on deck.

They should have traded him before

It's crazy the Conference finals are here, and I'm left rooting for the Rockets.

Life aint right sometimes man.

I'm a good person, I treat people right, why is this HAPPENING to me

I'm sure either JD or Jumpclown have something similar in their drafts waiting for me when the Warriors win the chip but it's ok I said that stuff and stand by it, batting .005 so far this season. Just need Klay to win Finals MVP so I can save some face.

No drafts at all :lol:

It's tough for people to admit when they are wrong

Last edited:
TBH, I think the MVP of this series was Trevor Ariza. Played effective defense at times against CP, Reddick, Crawford and even Blake and hit a bunch of huge 3s. Rockets really came up in basically swapping Parsons for Ariza.

DeAndre doesn't do enough to command 100M Im sorry that's superstar money and if thats what his market is I let him walk 

TBH, I think the MVP of this series was Trevor Ariza. Played effective defense at times against CP, Reddick, Crawford and even Blake and hit a bunch of huge 3s. Rockets really came up in basically swapping Parsons for Ariza.
Much better fit, it was clear from day 1

Are they capped out without Jordan?

Didn't realize that

pretty sure.

unless they sign and trade him they can't really use the money they would spend on DJ on someone else.

If you get rid of DJ you might as well blow the whole thing up and that just doesn't make sense given the landscape of the league.

Last edited:

DeAndre doesn't do enough to command 100M Im sorry that's superstar money and if thats what his market is I let him walk 
If I'm LA and you're stuck with what you have, you sign him

If you're a new team there's no way in hell you offer him a max deal. He will get a max deal regardless though

[quote name="Mamba MVP"]@rck3sactown
 take that avy down until Wednesday...thought we were friends
[/quote]Put one up of the Kin...

... nevermind. I couldn't even finish the suggestion with a clear conscience. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom