OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When does everyone apologize to Kevin mchale?
I apologized like three days ago and again today.I dont think Kevin McChale is great, but he lets his stars be stars man. Doesnt try and over complicate things. Harden Iso, Harden PnR, Harden backdoor screen. Thats it.

Who is this?

This isn't the girl that said Beard had a small wee wee is it?
laugh.gif
Keeping it Clutch

Last edited:

You have to be joking man?
Drunk, or joking?
They're not a bad team and they beat the Spurs. Hell, they should have bet the Rockets.
They couldn't do more than this, in a depleted West. 

I mean get this...

Spurs: Limped up Parker

Houston: Beverly gone, Donatas gone, Harden/Flu'ed up

Okc: Not even a threat from the outside looking in 

Results:round 2 exit.

2016 NBA Chip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...Clippers

I mean get this...

2016 NBA Chip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...Clippers
The west is far from depleted even with the injuries. They shut down Leonard, contained Duncan, held the team to a low amount of points. They might be 2nd round exits next year, but they're capable of making and winning the Finals of they play their best consistently. A few weeks ago, they were looking like the top team in te league while everyone else was struggling. Now that they struggled and lost, they're considered pretenders?

I mean get this...

The west is far from depleted even with the injuries. They shut down Leonard, contained Duncan, held the team to a low amount of points. They might be 2nd round exits next year, but they're capable of making and winning the Finals of they play their best consistently. A few weeks ago, they were looking like the top team in te league while everyone else was struggling. Now that they struggled and lost, they're considered pretenders?
Only contender left is a King and his men.

Sad but true.

Nobody else has the  heart and skill, just either or.

And wow, Houston/GSW game 1 is Tuesday, Cle/Hawks game 1 is Wednesday. 

The NBA and their scheduling. 

I quit the NBA

I quit fanning.

I quit Basketball.

I quit NT S&T.

Bye

Only contender left is a King and his men.
Sad but true.
Nobody else has the  heart and skill, just either or.
The King and two all-stars couldn't get passed the old noncontentious Spurs. No one is a lock for the Finals because no team plays their best in every occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom