OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol forreals son went from people on here calling him the best forward to dude being a scaredy cat. Attack the rim or throw awful passes to unaware teammates. Son chose the latter

Where do the clippers go from this? Your franchise player is a coward

100+M for DJ is a big deal idc what the cap is/will be 

UHM how much they make only matters in relation to the cap.

Tyson Chandler a similar player signed 65 mill in 2005 the cap was around 47 mill back then, its going up to 80 maybe 90 mill by then of a 5 year deal.

rim protection is very in vogue skill set right now that pushes the price up more and you get to 100 mill.

Deelishis.jpg

damn. lol. harden not even chiseled. he wrapped up.

UHM how much they make only matters in relation to the cap.

Tyson Chandler a similar player signed 65 mill in 2005 the cap was around 47 mill back then, its going up to 80 maybe 90 mill by then of a 5 year deal.

rim protection is very in vogue skill set right now that pushes the price up more and you get to 100 mill.
Yea that was on a Young Bulls team that didnt have 2 other max deals 

Last edited:
Your posts in the Laker hater thread tell a different story...hypocrisy at its finest

Hey it is what it is. A hypocrite in denial :lol:

I mean hetried to reply with the reach response but last i checked jimmy and mitch wasnt in the gym shooting with him lol

Last edited:
Man pissed clippers aint make it. Rather see the warriors and clippers. Straight west coast shoot out

I do not want to see more james wade getting bailed out, throwing himself into
players, or getting foul calls for players breathing on him no more

If dwayne harden wanna play great with his step back jumpers and actually trying to finish at the hoop then fine but that other stuff nope!

Last edited:
Man pissed clippers aint make it. Rather see the warriors and clippers. Straight west coast shoot out

If dwayne harden wanna play great with his step back jumpers and actually trying to finish at the hoop then fine but that other stuff nope!
CAjEu2UUIAEwTZB.jpg:large

Well, then you shouldn't have put the hex on the Clips by predicting they'd blow the series.

Funny how that changes.

"Harden has to do everything!"
"They have 9 legit NBA players."

Hmmmmm.

It doesn't take rocket science to see the difference.

Rockets battled injuries all year. Including Dwight being out for a large portion of the season. 2nd - you can have 9 legit NBA players and good roleplayers and not have any all stars like the other MVP candidates. Pretty simple. Dwight was out most of the year. Everyone else is good but they're not All Stars, they're not DPOY candidates, they're not Klay Thompson or Steph Curry. Is that really so complicated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom