OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man pissed clippers aint make it. Rather see the warriors and clippers. Straight west coast shoot out

I do not want to see more james wade getting bailed out, throwing himself into
players, or getting foul calls for players breathing on him no more

If dwayne harden wanna play great with his step back jumpers and actually trying to finish at the hoop then fine but that other stuff nope!
That's exactly what he did this game though

Once again rivers, crawford, barnes, and redick combined shot horribly. They did this for 3 straight games

Deja vu of how bad the spurs shot

Last edited:
Once again rivers, crawford, barnes, and redick combined shot horribly. They did this for 3 straight games

Someone was saying it couldn't be done.

Last edited:
I feel for all the Clips fans on here, yall are easily my favorite.

Maybe it's because yall in LA and smoking the best but yall are all level headed dudes with objective views and yall deserve better.

stephen_curry5.jpg

i just dont know how you can call CP3 a top-5 point guard of all time after the way he let his team choke. i dont care about his stats. they mean nothing to me when he let his team lose a 20 point lead and not win a pivotal game 7. this is a tarnishing series for him.

Credible observation, NT observation: CP3 is a choker, CP0 can't lead his team, CP3 didn't show up.....You guys really like to put it all on the super-stars. He has no control over who makes what shot.

...How many times has Chris Paul been dismantled by a crossover this season?

Really wanted James to finish that move off this afternoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom