OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh stop with the taking out of context steez, most of those were standalone posts when you were feeling yourself and team so much that it wasn't fathomable that you'd lose. Thee were a lot of other outlandish things that I left out, but the context is what it was. You were feeling your squad was invincible and got humbled quick, just own up to it.

He maybe slides in at number 10 but only temporarily as Russ' takeover continues. 

CFPwRMKWgAAOYXD.jpg:large

Yall are really prisoners of the moment so its not even worth responding. Most of yall the same ones who get hyped over oreo flyknit racers.

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="Chester McFloppy"]
People still think Chris Paul is top ten LOLOL[/QUOTE]But he is. He will still make it to the finals before his career is over.[/quote]He is NOW... because of what he might do LATER?

Memphis probably gave GSW its toughest series its really gonna face. Really about to win a ring. Thats wild. Magical run considering whats at stake for them this summer.

If Little Chris is old enough to know what's going on he knows his Father just lost. Little Chria may be a lot of things right now but confused isn't one of them, my man knows exactly what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom